Great 1st round...finale blew...

Terribly disappointing.
All swag, no substance. 
ohwell.gif

Right on. 

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Oh well 
ohwell.gif

I cant wait to see what Blake has in store next year. Hopefully he get's someone who can actually pass the ball to help him 
30t6p3b.gif

for all of you saying that he didn't deserve it,who do you think should've won then? Demar messed it up on hist first dunk with all those misses.

Still one of the better dunk contests in recent years 

but you could say the same with blake messing up when baron was throwing it off the side of the back board

i'm still trippin off a choir being brought in. Next year is gonna be amazing.
I'm expecting an orchestra, wild animals, some cirque de soliel..

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Oh well 
ohwell.gif

I cant wait to see what Blake has in store next year. Hopefully he get's someone who can actually pass the ball to help him 
30t6p3b.gif

for all of you saying that he didn't deserve it,who do you think should've won then? Demar messed it up on hist first dunk with all those misses.

Still one of the better dunk contests in recent years 

but you could say the same with blake messing up when baron was throwing it off the side of the back board

Top 3 dunks for me:

Serge going from behind the line

Javelle with the 2 baskets

Blakes off-the-backboard elbow in rim

Top 3 dunks for me:

Serge going from behind the line

Javelle with the 2 baskets

Blakes off-the-backboard elbow in rim

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

FTR. The toy dunk Serge did was on NBA.com and NBA TV before. Javale did it in one try in a practice. He rolled up a piece of paper and stuck it in the mesh and bit it out from the hoop and slammed it.

Yea he was gonna do it with a dollar bill but it was leaked so kinda stole his thunder no pun intended. I wish he wouldve tried the 360 from free throw tho. I honestly think that or dunking with 2 hands from free throw he might could have pulled off.

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

FTR. The toy dunk Serge did was on NBA.com and NBA TV before. Javale did it in one try in a practice. He rolled up a piece of paper and stuck it in the mesh and bit it out from the hoop and slammed it.

Yea he was gonna do it with a dollar bill but it was leaked so kinda stole his thunder no pun intended. I wish he wouldve tried the 360 from free throw tho. I honestly think that or dunking with 2 hands from free throw he might could have pulled off.

Decent contest overall, each of the competitors had at least one great dunk. That's all you can ask for

If Blake woulda made his first attempts in the 1st and 2nd round
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

Final round was incredibly mediocre. I honestly don't think Blake deserves it, or at least he doesn't deserve it more than Javale. He was gonna win win that fan vote anyway, simply because it's in LA and he's 10x more popular.

It could have been in the hospital where Javale was born and Blake still would have one.

Decent contest overall, each of the competitors had at least one great dunk. That's all you can ask for

If Blake woulda made his first attempts in the 1st and 2nd round
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif
@ baron davis rising thru the sunroof cheesing like it was christmas presents under the tree i need a gif

roll.gif
@ the choir and kennys preaching 

roll.gif
@ baron davis rising thru the sunroof cheesing like it was christmas presents under the tree i need a gif

roll.gif
@ the choir and kennys preaching 

Originally Posted by acidicality

Final round was incredibly mediocre. I honestly don't think Blake deserves it, or at least he doesn't deserve it more than Javale. He was gonna win win that fan vote anyway, simply because it's in LA and he's 10x more popular.

It could have been in the hospital where Javale was born and Blake still would have one.

Honestly, even Ibaka's free throw line dunk was low balled. Who care if he 7 feet...

Back
Top Bottom