Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Lebron looks like a Five Heartbeat in the Press Conference

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

I don't think it should affect dirk THAT much. Kobe could still shoot with a torn tendon on his shooting hand. 

Only against the crappy Phoenix Suns defense. When he had horrible shooting nights against the likes of Celtics, the finger card was played in a heartbeat.

I don't think it should affect dirk THAT much. Kobe could still shoot with a torn tendon on his shooting hand. 

Only against the crappy Phoenix Suns defense. When he had horrible shooting nights against the likes of Celtics, the finger card was played in a heartbeat.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I said it earlier. You play like a bunch of individuals, you lose.

You play like a team, you win.

We had some guys have good individual performances, Marion and Chandler to note, but not the rest of our guys.

Tyson really needs to go out there and take command of the boards.

For all their success, Miami sure relied on their jumpshooting a lot this game. For a team like Dallas, expected, but not for Miami.

Anyways, whatever, it's one game, on the road. Their shooters are comfortable, ours aren't right now. Gotta come out strong and FAST in Game 2.

As good as the Heat are in transition, walking the ball up every possession isn't good for us. We pushed the tempo for three straight series, and we pretty much dominated all three opponents.

We play slow basketball, that plays into their hands.
YOU DON'T GET IT  

WHATEVER YOU SAY WON'T SAVE YOU

MIAMI

HEAT IS WINNING IT ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
smokin.gif

I said it earlier. You play like a bunch of individuals, you lose.

You play like a team, you win.

We had some guys have good individual performances, Marion and Chandler to note, but not the rest of our guys.

Tyson really needs to go out there and take command of the boards.

For all their success, Miami sure relied on their jumpshooting a lot this game. For a team like Dallas, expected, but not for Miami.

Anyways, whatever, it's one game, on the road. Their shooters are comfortable, ours aren't right now. Gotta come out strong and FAST in Game 2.

As good as the Heat are in transition, walking the ball up every possession isn't good for us. We pushed the tempo for three straight series, and we pretty much dominated all three opponents.

We play slow basketball, that plays into their hands.
YOU DON'T GET IT  

WHATEVER YOU SAY WON'T SAVE YOU

MIAMI

HEAT IS WINNING IT ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
smokin.gif

I won't panic until we are down by 2 games.
You have every right not to. Dallas didn't play like they did when they ran through their conference playoffs. I fully expect that to change the next time they play. This game was lagging like dudes didn't want to play or something. I don't know if it was laziness or finals jitters but I know it won't last.

I won't panic until we are down by 2 games.
You have every right not to. Dallas didn't play like they did when they ran through their conference playoffs. I fully expect that to change the next time they play. This game was lagging like dudes didn't want to play or something. I don't know if it was laziness or finals jitters but I know it won't last.

Originally Posted by therenegade23

Why in the world is the starting time 9pm local? These interviews go into the next day
laugh.gif
I'm saying, I thought somebody changed the settings on the tv when I saw the start time. got certain channels doing a hour and a half pregame shows
laugh.gif
alien.gif

Then I see the games in Dallas are all at 8pm. They scheduling backwards
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by therenegade23

Why in the world is the starting time 9pm local? These interviews go into the next day
laugh.gif
I'm saying, I thought somebody changed the settings on the tv when I saw the start time. got certain channels doing a hour and a half pregame shows
laugh.gif
alien.gif

Then I see the games in Dallas are all at 8pm. They scheduling backwards
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

I said he could still shoot not that he was playing like prime kobe

stop getting salty...im not even trying to praise kobe here

lebton is god...lets all kiss his +@+...you happy now?

lebton is god...lets all kiss his +@+...you happy now?

lebron is god...lets all kiss his +@+...you happy now?

laugh.gif
Word, this guy is the biggest stan on here. Does LeBron pay you to stay attached to his scrotum?

lebron is god...lets all kiss his +@+...you happy now?

laugh.gif
Word, this guy is the biggest stan on here. Does LeBron pay you to stay attached to his scrotum?

Back
Top Bottom