Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

dirk is pulling a 2007 again and he is wide open at times

looks like a heat blowout in the 2nd half unless bron gets his 4th early in the 4th

Dirk ain't ready for Eastern Conference Basketball, simple as that. He doesn't look comfortable AT ALL out there...that's why I don't see him pulling out big games similar to the OKC series like the Mavs fans are expecting him to do vs. Miami

And if Dirk isn't able to carry them on his back anymore, get out the brooms

Dirk ain't ready for Eastern Conference Basketball, simple as that. He doesn't look comfortable AT ALL out there...that's why I don't see him pulling out big games similar to the OKC series like the Mavs fans are expecting him to do vs. Miami

And if Dirk isn't able to carry them on his back anymore, get out the brooms

Originally Posted by knightngale

looks like a heat blowout in the 2nd half unless bron gets his 4th early in the 4th

Sad but true.

Originally Posted by knightngale

Sad but true.

@JoeBudden Joe Budden

Wade like "Refs what up, y'all aint get the check from David???" lol
2 minutes ago via web Favorite Undo Retweet Reply
I agree Dirk isn't build for East Conf. ball. the miami D has him shook

kidd looks lost also

so bosh still hasn' shown up, and bron was plagued with foul trouble. and they're tied. heat got this.

@JoeBudden Joe Budden

Wade like "Refs what up, y'all aint get the check from David???" lol
2 minutes ago via web Favorite Undo Retweet Reply
I agree Dirk isn't build for East Conf. ball. the miami D has him shook

kidd looks lost also

so bosh still hasn' shown up, and bron was plagued with foul trouble. and they're tied. heat got this.

They didn't score in the last 4 minutes
30t6p3b.gif

I knew this wasn't the team to ruin it for the Heat.

Dallas' scorers are melting under the bright lights. Barea, stevenson and Haywood are the only ones stepping up. Chandler is just... I don't know.

They didn't score in the last 4 minutes
30t6p3b.gif

I knew this wasn't the team to ruin it for the Heat.

Dallas' scorers are melting under the bright lights. Barea, stevenson and Haywood are the only ones stepping up. Chandler is just... I don't know.

if mavs want to win they need to play stevenson more than terry, he isnt going to be effective this series. Even if he scores he cant hold anyone on the heat when they go big.

if mavs want to win they need to play stevenson more than terry, he isnt going to be effective this series. Even if he scores he cant hold anyone on the heat when they go big.

We still in good shape, expect bron to pick it up. Should have put bibby back in for chalmers late in the half.

We still in good shape, expect bron to pick it up. Should have put bibby back in for chalmers late in the half.

Originally Posted by WILLINC

roll.gif
@ this dude

you serious? in good shape?

You guys are on your way to a sweep

Originally Posted by WILLINC

roll.gif
@ this dude

you serious? in good shape?

You guys are on your way to a sweep

Back
Top Bottom