Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

choke_full.gif

I don't know why Wade didn't dish it off to Chalmers once he was past half court during he last 3 seconds... he was wide open for a 3.

I don't know why Wade didn't dish it off to Chalmers once he was past half court during he last 3 seconds... he was wide open for a 3.

Alright you Heat hating trolls, this was a fluke game. Yes Dallas played well, however we just went iso late and our d wasn't as tight. Best believe we taking the next 2 games, than close this out in 6.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Complete mental breakdown by the Heat. Props to the Mavs. But in the end, they came back only because the Heat let them come back. It's like they got bored when they had a huge 88-73 lead. Had the game been tied halfway through the fourth, the Heat would've won. When they turn it up, the Heat completely control the game. It's obvious that they're the better team. They just got overconfident. Spoelstra just needs to motivate his players better.

I really don't know how anyone seriously thinks that Mavs will win this series.
That's the same kind of attitude we've seen all Playoffs. It's all good.

We have had stretches in both games where we dominated them. We got into mental breakdowns just like they have.

We need to push the goddamn tempo.

Dallas are the comeback kids of the year!  Props to them.

Heat and their half court struggles again.

Dallas are the comeback kids of the year!  Props to them.

Heat and their half court struggles again.

even though i want the heat to lose,
this was one of the better comebacks ive seen in basketball....

but how are you going to put bosh on dirk though?

even though i want the heat to lose,
this was one of the better comebacks ive seen in basketball....

but how are you going to put bosh on dirk though?

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Complete mental breakdown by the Heat. Props to the Mavs. But in the end, they came back only because the Heat let them come back. It's like they got bored when they had a huge 88-73 lead. Had the game been tied halfway through the fourth, the Heat would've won. When they turn it up, the Heat completely control the game. It's obvious that they're the better team. They just got overconfident. Spoelstra just needs to motivate his players better.

I really don't know how anyone seriously thinks that Mavs will win this series.
That's the same kind of attitude we've seen all Playoffs. It's all good.

We have had stretches in both games where we dominated them. We got into mental breakdowns just like they have.

We need to push the goddamn tempo.

Back
Top Bottom