Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Complete mental breakdown by the Heat. Props to the Mavs. But in the end, they came back only because the Heat let them come back. It's like they got bored when they had a huge 88-73 lead. Had the game been tied halfway through the fourth, the Heat would've won. When they turn it up, the Heat completely control the game. It's obvious that they're the better team. They just got overconfident. Spoelstra just needs to motivate his players better.

I really don't know how anyone seriously thinks that Mavs will win this series.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by Freeze

dead @ dwade grabbin his eye!!! +%*@ outta here +%*@ boy
ri671f.jpg
roll.gif
what else is new? lmao

Complete mental breakdown by the Heat. Props to the Mavs. But in the end, they came back only because the Heat let them come back. It's like they got bored when they had a huge 88-73 lead. Had the game been tied halfway through the fourth, the Heat would've won. When they turn it up, the Heat completely control the game. It's obvious that they're the better team. They just got overconfident. Spoelstra just needs to motivate his players better.

I feel the same way too.  Miami has been pretty much have the upper hand in this series.  They'll learn from this and they'll take 2 games in Dallas.

I feel the same way too.  Miami has been pretty much have the upper hand in this series.  They'll learn from this and they'll take 2 games in Dallas.

cant WAIT for

the herd
svp show
nba today
ath
pti
simmons

etc etc to talk about this tomorrow on espnradio

Originally Posted by miamib30514

WADE NEEDED TO GET THAT ROCK MAN, HE HAD 36 FOR GODS SAKE
He had it and bricked twice just like Lebron, they played great defense on him the last 2 minutes where couldn't get open

cant WAIT for

the herd
svp show
nba today
ath
pti
simmons

etc etc to talk about this tomorrow on espnradio

Chris Bosh is shooting 26% (9-34) so far this series.

How is that possible playing next to Wade and LeBron?

Back
Top Bottom