Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Originally Posted by miamib30514

WADE NEEDED TO GET THAT ROCK MAN, HE HAD 36 FOR GODS SAKE
He had it and bricked twice just like Lebron, they played great defense on him the last 2 minutes where couldn't get open

Chris Bosh is shooting 26% (9-34) so far this series.

How is that possible playing next to Wade and LeBron?

Originally Posted by Nermindee

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by Freeze

dead @ dwade grabbin his eye!!! +%*@ outta here +%*@ boy
ri671f.jpg
roll.gif
what else is new? lmao

tears_of_joy11.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I knew all those missed free throws would catch up to them. This reminds me of LA/BOS 08 game five.

I knew all those missed free throws would catch up to them. This reminds me of LA/BOS 08 game five.

man Lebron and the heat cant run a half court set it seems...too many times down the stretch they had to chuck up a desperation shot with the clock winding down...it ain't even like they were getting defended exceptionally well the whole 24 seconds they just dribbled the ball too much thinking the time would run out before the mavs can score 15+ points

dirk is the man...jason terry is scared of lebron but he did his thing late in the game...and marion was the hardest working man out there...much respect to him

and dwade had to be thinking late in the game....give me the damn ball man
laugh.gif

man Lebron and the heat cant run a half court set it seems...too many times down the stretch they had to chuck up a desperation shot with the clock winding down...it ain't even like they were getting defended exceptionally well the whole 24 seconds they just dribbled the ball too much thinking the time would run out before the mavs can score 15+ points

dirk is the man...jason terry is scared of lebron but he did his thing late in the game...and marion was the hardest working man out there...much respect to him

and dwade had to be thinking late in the game....give me the damn ball man
laugh.gif

WHAT A $+*#%## GAME!!! Im not gonna lie, i didnt think mavs had a shot, I honestly dont know how many times ive counted the mavs out and drik shuts me up, i wonder when i will learn. Dirk also saved my prediction of mavs in 5. Dirk DESERVES THAT RING! Hes by far been mvp of these playoffs. Lets go MAVS!!!

WHAT A $+*#%## GAME!!! Im not gonna lie, i didnt think mavs had a shot, I honestly dont know how many times ive counted the mavs out and drik shuts me up, i wonder when i will learn. Dirk also saved my prediction of mavs in 5. Dirk DESERVES THAT RING! Hes by far been mvp of these playoffs. Lets go MAVS!!!

Back
Top Bottom