Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

i don't hate the Miami heat, but its funny when people claim the game is over, and how Dallas cant win 4 out of the next 5, when the game isn't even over......that is hilarious!

Dirk
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Still have Heat in 6...

You cant blow a lead like that in the 4th, that lead went from 15 to 4 real quick
eek.gif
, to many jumpers and they celebrated to damn soon. Props to Dallas though aint no quit in them. I wanna see how the Heat respond after their first lost like this.

Also, this dude Jason Terry I wanted to slap fire out of this dudes face.

Leaving homeboy wide open like that
30t6p3b.gif

I wanted to kick that obtuse shape headed bastard.

Also, this dude Jason Terry I wanted to slap fire out of this dudes face.

Leaving homeboy wide open like that
30t6p3b.gif

I wanted to kick that obtuse shape headed bastard.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Dallas fans I know you guys are happy as hell... but some of you are getting a little to cocky and ahead of yourselves.

Don't bash me I don't follow this thread like that until after a game is over.
You should hear the Heat fans
laugh.gif

Way to close it out Miami great shot selection.. too many people trying to be heros

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Dallas fans I know you guys are happy as hell... but some of you are getting a little to cocky and ahead of yourselves.

Don't bash me I don't follow this thread like that until after a game is over.
You should hear the Heat fans
laugh.gif

Way to close it out Miami great shot selection.. too many people trying to be heros

Now Mavs is going to have all momentum going back home. If they going up 3-1 you know it's OVA for these clowns MIA

Heat fans thinking their 3 point shooting and bench is gonna be this good in Texas. LOL

JJ Barea Gonna light that %$# up in game 3.

Kenny Smith is right, Lebron and Wade were OD celebrating 3 point shots with 6 minutes left like the game was over and couldn't maintain that emotion to end the game

Now Mavs is going to have all momentum going back home. If they going up 3-1 you know it's OVA for these clowns MIA

Heat fans thinking their 3 point shooting and bench is gonna be this good in Texas. LOL

JJ Barea Gonna light that %$# up in game 3.

Back
Top Bottom