Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Kenny Smith is right, Lebron and Wade were OD celebrating 3 point shots with 6 minutes left like the game was over and couldn't maintain that emotion to end the game

Originally Posted by Kookcle

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

axmywo.png
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]All the Heat slander is merited rite now....All us heat fans just gotta take it, cause its the dame truth....Hopefully now if they got a lead, they don't take the foot off the gas pedal, and are comfortable with just 3pt shots...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]All the Heat slander is merited rite now....All us heat fans just gotta take it, cause its the dame truth....Hopefully now if they got a lead, they don't take the foot off the gas pedal, and are comfortable with just 3pt shots...[/color]

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Dallas fans I know you guys are happy as hell... but some of you are getting a little to cocky and ahead of yourselves.

you must be new to nike talk. mavs fans been cocky since sports forum inception
laugh.gif

mavs made me some money
pimp.gif

this series is over in 5. haywood gonna put a band aid on. no way the mavs drop one in dallas. miami fell in love with the jumpshot...

we have a series!!!!!
pimp.gif

that was a ******ed three by Wade, btw.. the Heat made some ******ed plays at the end and Spoelstra did nothing to stop it

Seeing the Heat break down like that brings tears of joy to my eyes.

It's too beautiful :')

we have a series!!!!!
pimp.gif

that was a ******ed three by Wade, btw.. the Heat made some ******ed plays at the end and Spoelstra did nothing to stop it

Seeing the Heat break down like that brings tears of joy to my eyes.

It's too beautiful :')

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Dallas fans I know you guys are happy as hell... but some of you are getting a little to cocky and ahead of yourselves.

you must be new to nike talk. mavs fans been cocky since sports forum inception
laugh.gif

mavs made me some money
pimp.gif

this series is over in 5. haywood gonna put a band aid on. no way the mavs drop one in dallas. miami fell in love with the jumpshot...

Great game, terrible finish.

Good win for the Mavs, everyone had them dead and their

lying if they say otherwise.

Sunday will be live.

Heat in 5

Great game, terrible finish.

Good win for the Mavs, everyone had them dead and their

lying if they say otherwise.

Sunday will be live.

Heat in 5

Back
Top Bottom