Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Great game, terrible finish.

Good win for the Mavs, everyone had them dead and their

lying if they say otherwise.

Sunday will be live.

Heat in 5

I didn't have it over.....It's never over till clock hit 0:00 Mavs and Heat have came back in 4th qtr a lot of times this playoff by double digits. Momentum swings is a mutha....

this is gonna hurt until game three. just handed them that game. how many #!*@%$% times will the heat learn that they can't become complacent with a lead....

Sunday will be live.

Heat in 5

I didn't have it over.....It's never over till clock hit 0:00 Mavs and Heat have came back in 4th qtr a lot of times this playoff by double digits. Momentum swings is a mutha....

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

axmywo.png
He gonna cry in the car

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

enjoy it.

no way in hell miami lets that happen again. we still winning the 'chip. yall celebrating like yall won the title already

Enjoy those points from Mike Bibby - you won't be seeing them again.

enjoy it.

no way in hell miami lets that happen again. we still winning the 'chip. yall celebrating like yall won the title already
Shut up. The Heat been saying it's over before the playoff started

enjoy it.

Shut up. The Heat been saying it's over before the playoff started

enjoy it.

and you know this how???You can tell the future?

enjoy it.

and you know this how???You can tell the future?

Originally Posted by k3stacks

Sunday will be live.

Heat in 5
laugh.gif
 Dallas gonna lose all three in their house huh? F outta here
This man still salty off the L
laugh.gif
You saying the Mavs gonna lose the next 3 at home? They can't get at least 1 there?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Heat fans thinking their 3 point shooting and bench is gonna be this good in Texas. LOL

JJ Barea Gonna light that %$# up in game 3.

Yes JJ Barea will go off and yes I'm quoting myself.

I dont think that he will. He was successful in the past due to the competition that he faced, an aging pg in fisher, and anon playing defense pg in westbrook. Personally i think someone like peja will out of nowhere have a decent to good set of games.

Originally Posted by k3stacks

Sunday will be live.

Heat in 5
laugh.gif
 Dallas gonna lose all three in their house huh? F outta here
This man still salty off the L
laugh.gif
You saying the Mavs gonna lose the next 3 at home? They can't get at least 1 there?
laugh.gif

Heat fans thinking their 3 point shooting and bench is gonna be this good in Texas. LOL

JJ Barea Gonna light that %$# up in game 3.

Yes JJ Barea will go off and yes I'm quoting myself.

I dont think that he will. He was successful in the past due to the competition that he faced, an aging pg in fisher, and anon playing defense pg in westbrook. Personally i think someone like peja will out of nowhere have a decent to good set of games.

Back
Top Bottom