Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

HuR88.gif

Well....like I said, Miami in 6. Didn't know if I should choose 7, but I'm sticking with 6. If Dallas wins Game 3, that can definitely change.

Well....like I said, Miami in 6. Didn't know if I should choose 7, but I'm sticking with 6. If Dallas wins Game 3, that can definitely change.

Heat needed to go back down to earth.... They have gotten too cocky and look what happened!!! So I'm happy with the lose!!! Great game MAVS!!! Can't wait for monday!! GO HEAT!!!
happy.gif

Heat needed to go back down to earth.... They have gotten too cocky and look what happened!!! So I'm happy with the lose!!! Great game MAVS!!! Can't wait for monday!! GO HEAT!!!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Physicx

cant WAIT for

the herd
svp show
nba today
ath
pti
simmons

etc etc to talk about this tomorrow on espnradio

forget that. lets hear what air fresh has to say
laugh.gif

Slept through the game until the Mavs comeback..
30t6p3b.gif

Props to the Mavs on the epic comeback but this reaffirms my Miami in 6 prediction. I'm kinda upset that we've all seen them do this before and you guys can't see what's happening. They did the same thing earlier this year when the world thought they were folding and that didn't exactly turn out to be true..

Expect the Heat to lose game 3 or 4, take 5 then 6 at home.

hongcouver604 wrote:
I don't know why Wade didn't dish it off to Chalmers once he was past half court during he last 3 seconds... he was wide open for a 3.

This.... 
nerd.gif

Slept through the game until the Mavs comeback..
30t6p3b.gif

Props to the Mavs on the epic comeback but this reaffirms my Miami in 6 prediction. I'm kinda upset that we've all seen them do this before and you guys can't see what's happening. They did the same thing earlier this year when the world thought they were folding and that didn't exactly turn out to be true..

Expect the Heat to lose game 3 or 4, take 5 then 6 at home.

hongcouver604 wrote:
I don't know why Wade didn't dish it off to Chalmers once he was past half court during he last 3 seconds... he was wide open for a 3.

This.... 
nerd.gif

Funny how people couldnt predict the last 7 minutes of this game yet theyre already adamant about how the series is gonna end.

No matter whose team you're a fan of, shut the hell up and watch the series. Despite the collapse at least I know the rest of the series is going to be interesting.

Good game mavs, see you Sunday

Originally Posted by Physicx

cant WAIT for

the herd
svp show
nba today
ath
pti
simmons

etc etc to talk about this tomorrow on espnradio

forget that. lets hear what air fresh has to say
laugh.gif

Funny how people couldnt predict the last 7 minutes of this game yet theyre already adamant about how the series is gonna end.

No matter whose team you're a fan of, shut the hell up and watch the series. Despite the collapse at least I know the rest of the series is going to be interesting.

Good game mavs, see you Sunday

Originally Posted by Carver

Originally Posted by k3stacks

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Great game, terrible finish.

Good win for the Mavs, everyone had them dead and their

lying if they say otherwise.

Sunday will be live.

Heat in 5
laugh.gif
 Dallas gonna lose all three in their house huh? F outta here
This man still salty off the L
laugh.gif
You saying the Mavs gonna lose the next 3 at home? They can't get at least 1 there?
laugh.gif
I said heat in 5 at the start and im sticking with it.

The heat are the better team, stevie wonder can see it. 

Originally Posted by Carver

Originally Posted by k3stacks

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Great game, terrible finish.

Good win for the Mavs, everyone had them dead and their

lying if they say otherwise.

Sunday will be live.

Heat in 5
laugh.gif
 Dallas gonna lose all three in their house huh? F outta here
This man still salty off the L
laugh.gif
You saying the Mavs gonna lose the next 3 at home? They can't get at least 1 there?
laugh.gif

Im sayin. Yall heat fans makin it real easy too dislike yall fools with stupid comments like this. & "they dont deserve to be in the same court as us"
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom