Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Originally Posted by Carver

Originally Posted by k3stacks

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Great game, terrible finish.

Good win for the Mavs, everyone had them dead and their

lying if they say otherwise.

Sunday will be live.

Heat in 5
laugh.gif
 Dallas gonna lose all three in their house huh? F outta here
This man still salty off the L
laugh.gif
You saying the Mavs gonna lose the next 3 at home? They can't get at least 1 there?
laugh.gif

Im sayin. Yall heat fans makin it real easy too dislike yall fools with stupid comments like this. & "they dont deserve to be in the same court as us"
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Carver

Originally Posted by k3stacks

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Great game, terrible finish.

Good win for the Mavs, everyone had them dead and their

lying if they say otherwise.

Sunday will be live.

Heat in 5
laugh.gif
 Dallas gonna lose all three in their house huh? F outta here
This man still salty off the L
laugh.gif
You saying the Mavs gonna lose the next 3 at home? They can't get at least 1 there?
laugh.gif
I said heat in 5 at the start and im sticking with it.

The heat are the better team, stevie wonder can see it. 

I'm seriously loving how many people think that the Mavs will win the series now. You will all be quiet soon enough. Even though they ended up losing this game, game 2 convinced me that they are the better team than the Mavs even more than game 1, which they won. It's obvious that when they turn it up, they completely control the game against this team. The Mavs defense isn't worth its rep. But them refusing to turn it up because they have a huge lead is a different matter.

The problem is that the Heat got bored after Wade hit that three. After he hit that three, all the Heat players got in a "Okay, we won this game. We can't possibly lose it." mode, which was their undoing. Then came a sequence of unserious plays by the Heat on both ends of the floor: LeBron trying to finger roll it when he could've easily dunked it, Kidd getting the most wide open 3 of the series so far, etc. I'm telling you, they got bored.

This Heat team isn't bad in the clutch. They've proved it over and over and over again in the Boston and Chicago series.. And actually in game 1 of this series as well. But they are mentally weak when it comes to being overconfident while having big leads. There is a difference between the two. Spoelstra needs to motivate the Heat players better in time outs when they have a big lead slipping away from them. That is all. The series is still Miami's.

But I seriously can't believe Chris Bosh. Is you serial?
indifferent.gif

Shooting 4-16? The hell was that turnover when he dribbled off his foot out of bounds. He wasn't even being that pressured by the defender.
indifferent.gif

At least he made it up by not letting Tyson Chandler grab those offensive rebounds.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by JD214

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

Lebron ain't clutch so < Kobe

3 missed 3s in a row? Chosen to inbound on a key play LoL

Come on man
This dude just started WWIII
roll.gif
roll.gif

Always go through this
30t6p3b.gif

Kobe > LeBron
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I'm not a Lebron hater but you don't have to be a Laker fan to know that so far Kobe has been better. Even if Lebron wins this year he better get the "he can't win without wade and bosh" treatment like Kobe did after Shaq left. Kobe won without Shaq and so far Lebron choking with another hall of famer on his team.

Originally Posted by JD214

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

Lebron ain't clutch so < Kobe

3 missed 3s in a row? Chosen to inbound on a key play LoL

Come on man
This dude just started WWIII
roll.gif
roll.gif

Always go through this
30t6p3b.gif

Kobe > LeBron
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I'm not a Lebron hater but you don't have to be a Laker fan to know that so far Kobe has been better. Even if Lebron wins this year he better get the "he can't win without wade and bosh" treatment like Kobe did after Shaq left. Kobe won without Shaq and so far Lebron choking with another hall of famer on his team.

I'm seriously loving how many people think that the Mavs will win the series now. You will all be quiet soon enough. Even though they ended up losing this game, game 2 convinced me that they are the better team than the Mavs even more than game 1, which they won. It's obvious that when they turn it up, they completely control the game against this team. The Mavs defense isn't worth its rep. But them refusing to turn it up because they have a huge lead is a different matter.

The problem is that the Heat got bored after Wade hit that three. After he hit that three, all the Heat players got in a "Okay, we won this game. We can't possibly lose it." mode, which was their undoing. Then came a sequence of unserious plays by the Heat on both ends of the floor: LeBron trying to finger roll it when he could've easily dunked it, Kidd getting the most wide open 3 of the series so far, etc. I'm telling you, they got bored.

This Heat team isn't bad in the clutch. They've proved it over and over and over again in the Boston and Chicago series.. And actually in game 1 of this series as well. But they are mentally weak when it comes to being overconfident while having big leads. There is a difference between the two. Spoelstra needs to motivate the Heat players better in time outs when they have a big lead slipping away from them. That is all. The series is still Miami's.

But I seriously can't believe Chris Bosh. Is you serial?
indifferent.gif

Shooting 4-16? The hell was that turnover when he dribbled off his foot out of bounds. He wasn't even being that pressured by the defender.
indifferent.gif

At least he made it up by not letting Tyson Chandler grab those offensive rebounds.
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
@ the Wade pic. The most maxi-pad superstar in sports. Unbelievable.

I said before the series started that I really don't care about the Heat one way or another...but I'll be damned if I'm not loving the way that went down.

reDirkulous
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
@ the Wade pic. The most maxi-pad superstar in sports. Unbelievable.

I said before the series started that I really don't care about the Heat one way or another...but I'll be damned if I'm not loving the way that went down.

reDirkulous
30t6p3b.gif

I missed seeing Wade hold his eye like that
laugh.gif
I was too busy celebrating with the few other people rooting for the Mavs where I was at
roll.gif

I missed seeing Wade hold his eye like that
laugh.gif
I was too busy celebrating with the few other people rooting for the Mavs where I was at
roll.gif

Originally Posted by OneTrust

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at all these salty kobe fans waiting all playoffs for Bron to miss a clutch shot.

the only salty kobe fans i see in here are kenji and nermindee. thats only 2.

Originally Posted by OneTrust

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at all these salty kobe fans waiting all playoffs for Bron to miss a clutch shot.

the only salty kobe fans i see in here are kenji and nermindee. thats only 2.

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

No matter whose team you're a fan of, shut the hell up and watch the series. Despite the collapse at least I know the rest of the series is going to be interesting.
this.  not a fan of either team but its the 2 teams playing the best ball and it's gonna be a hell of a series.  hope it goes 7

Back
Top Bottom