Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

at everybody in here... all fools was ghost when we won the 1st game... lames...

He_Mad.jpg

Damb. Heat fans weren't lying about threads jumping when the Heat lose
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Carver

at everybody in here... all fools was ghost when we won the 1st game... lames...
Yeah... u mad
laugh.gif
am i not right? when we won the 1st game aint no one posting pics or nothing... we lose 1 game and the haters come out in floods.. laker fans rooting for the mavs?..
laugh.gif
To be fair, this is no ordinary loss so it's to be expected.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

ictejA.png

These joints are killing me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
These are classic though. Dare I say better than the "So LeBron said" meme.

Originally Posted by EMM23

When the HEAT loose trolls come out!!! Hahaha!!! But it's still a good lose for the HEAT. They got cocky, played hero ball, jacked up too many shots and then what did the HEAT got?! A lose... Just gotta play better ball next time. See you guys on sunday. GO HEAT!!!!!!! Haaaa!!
happy.gif

Nobody believes your a Heat fan b , even if they win the chip your taking the L because you won't enjoy it like the real ones do . You , AirFresh , CosmicCanon , etc should be the thrown to a pack a wolves. FAKE

Originally Posted by EMM23

When the HEAT loose trolls come out!!! Hahaha!!! But it's still a good lose for the HEAT. They got cocky, played hero ball, jacked up too many shots and then what did the HEAT got?! A lose... Just gotta play better ball next time. See you guys on sunday. GO HEAT!!!!!!! Haaaa!!
happy.gif

Nobody believes your a Heat fan b , even if they win the chip your taking the L because you won't enjoy it like the real ones do . You , AirFresh , CosmicCanon , etc should be the thrown to a pack a wolves. FAKE

Yeah... u mad
laugh.gif
am i not right? when we won the 1st game aint no one posting pics or nothing... we lose 1 game and the haters come out in floods.. laker fans rooting for the mavs?..
laugh.gif

Ignore them, most people know your one of the very few level headed heat fans on here.

Anyone peeping lebrons devil horns hairline right now.
roll.gif

Yeah... u mad
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
To be fair, this is no ordinary loss so it's to be expected.

ictejA.png

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
These are classic though. Dare I say better than the "So LeBron said" meme.

Yeah... u mad
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ignore them, most people know your one of the very few level headed heat fans on here.

Anyone peeping lebrons devil horns hairline right now.
roll.gif

ictejA.png

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This game could benefit Miami from now on to let them now you can't play around like that or be a complete mental collapse for the rest of the series
roll.gif

Damn this one got me.

This %#@@ is seriously mind blowing to me.

Did any of yall actually watch the Heat beat Boston and Chicago?

They shot the EXACT same type of shots down the stretch in those series, made them and everybody jumped on Lebron's shlong. Now all of a sudden they need to get better shots?

Like I said they still might win but some of these justifications are ridiculous.

If you have a DVR watch how the Mavs had unforced turnovers to give them the lead. The Heat are great in transition but Jason Terry's !!$ was literally dribbling the ball of his feet.

This %#@@ is seriously mind blowing to me.

Did any of yall actually watch the Heat beat Boston and Chicago?

They shot the EXACT same type of shots down the stretch in those series, made them and everybody jumped on Lebron's shlong. Now all of a sudden they need to get better shots?

Like I said they still might win but some of these justifications are ridiculous.

If you have a DVR watch how the Mavs had unforced turnovers to give them the lead. The Heat are great in transition but Jason Terry's !!$ was literally dribbling the ball of his feet.

ictejA.png

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This game could benefit Miami from now on to let them now you can't play around like that or be a complete mental collapse for the rest of the series
roll.gif

Damn this one got me.

Back
Top Bottom