Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Really? That's a celebration? Hitting your teammates chest?
30t6p3b.gif
I'm out of here
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

This %#@@ is seriously mind blowing to me.

Did any of yall actually watch the Heat beat Boston and Chicago?

They shot the EXACT same type of shots down the stretch in those series, made them and everybody jumped on Lebron's shlong. Now all of a sudden they need to get better shots?

Like I said they still might win but some of these justifications are ridiculous.

If you have a DVR watch how the Mavs had unforced turnovers to give them the lead. The Heat are great in transition but Jason Terry's !!$ was literally dribbling the ball of his feet.
All this *@#@ right here. Heat LIVE off turnovers and miracle shots by LBJ and Wade, DAL stopped turning the ball over and the dynamic duo couldn't hit those tonight = MAVS win.

I'll be interesting to see how the rest of the Heat players outside the Big 3 play in DAL, they've gotten def unknown points from Bibby/Chalmers, etc. don't think that'll translate onto the road.

They shot the EXACT same type of shots down the stretch in those series, made them and everybody jumped on Lebron's shlong. Now all of a sudden they need to get better shots?

Like I said they still might win but some of these justifications are ridiculous.

If you have a DVR watch how the Mavs had unforced turnovers to give them the lead. The Heat are great in transition but Jason Terry's !!$ was literally dribbling the ball of his feet.
All this *@#@ right here. Heat LIVE off turnovers and miracle shots by LBJ and Wade, DAL stopped turning the ball over and the dynamic duo couldn't hit those tonight = MAVS win.

I'll be interesting to see how the rest of the Heat players outside the Big 3 play in DAL, they've gotten def unknown points from Bibby/Chalmers, etc. don't think that'll translate onto the road.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

30t6p3b.gif
I'm out of here
laugh.gif

Thats all they did? Wade held his hand up in there air for a min. Lebron came up to Wade stared him down like yea we the .... and then Lebron hit him on the chest. All the commentators on NBA tv agree it was celebration
It was quite a bit more than a simple chest bump

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

30t6p3b.gif
I'm out of here
laugh.gif

Thats all they did? Wade held his hand up in there air for a min. Lebron came up to Wade stared him down like yea we the .... and then Lebron hit him on the chest. All the commentators on NBA tv agree it was celebration
It was quite a bit more than a simple chest bump

Man that game was EPIC. I kept believing in Dallas. When wade put that last three in the air, my body went numb
30t6p3b.gif

Someone should go back and quote all of the OVer confident heat quotes and put them in one post
roll.gif
such as "they don't deserve to be on the same court as us"
roll.gif

I hope this gives Dallas the Boost they Need. Next three at home, Nows your time to shine Dirk.

Man that game was EPIC. I kept believing in Dallas. When wade put that last three in the air, my body went numb
30t6p3b.gif

Someone should go back and quote all of the OVer confident heat quotes and put them in one post
roll.gif
such as "they don't deserve to be on the same court as us"
roll.gif

I hope this gives Dallas the Boost they Need. Next three at home, Nows your time to shine Dirk.

the last 7 minutes of dallas basketball was probably the best basketball i've seen all season.

the defence was on point, great shots, and no turnovers.

give credit where credit is due. wins aren't given, its earned. its the finals... NO ONE gives games away.

Bosh shouldn't be blamed for Dirk's ice cold left hand layup and that was NOT excessive celebrating. Teammates chest/body bump after EVERY big run ESPECIALLY when they have the lead.

They asking questions about it like Wade and Bron did the Kidd N play handshake or something. Only reason some Mavs feel salty about it cuz the 3 was made right in front of their bench. I know ppl hate the Heat and I wanna see them lose but ppl are taking every lil thing out of hand.

Bosh shouldn't be blamed for Dirk's ice cold left hand layup and that was NOT excessive celebrating. Teammates chest/body bump after EVERY big run ESPECIALLY when they have the lead.

They asking questions about it like Wade and Bron did the Kidd N play handshake or something. Only reason some Mavs feel salty about it cuz the 3 was made right in front of their bench. I know ppl hate the Heat and I wanna see them lose but ppl are taking every lil thing out of hand.

the last 7 minutes of dallas basketball was probably the best basketball i've seen all season.

the defence was on point, great shots, and no turnovers.

give credit where credit is due. wins aren't given, its earned. its the finals... NO ONE gives games away.

After watching games 1 and 2 I'm more confused than ever on who's going to win this series.

After watching games 1 and 2 I'm more confused than ever on who's going to win this series.

wade stood there in front of the mavs bench like he just won the chip. then lebron comes over and whispers some sweet nothings right there too. they thought they won.

167nvy0.gif

wade stood there in front of the mavs bench like he just won the chip. then lebron comes over and whispers some sweet nothings right there too. they thought they won.

167nvy0.gif

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

we proved we can win in philly, boston, chicago.... aint nothing gonna be different.

Back
Top Bottom