Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

v30ndu.jpg

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

2 minutes of basketball > 7 & 4/5ths quarters of basketball

the Mavs are in total control and are well on their way to bouncing the Heat out of here in 5 ...

Ok I see you but in sports, especially in a situation where Dallas has 3 straight home games. Giving them and their fans this kind of confidence is deadly.
They DON'T  have no confidence.
They KNOW what happened.

Ya man terry wasn't even excited that they came back and won 
laugh.gif

Us LOSING this game, got me even MORE hype.

LEBRON DOCUMENTARY IS GOIN TO BE EXCELLENT...

WON GAME 1...THEN LOST GAME 2 BY GIVING IT TO THEM...

CAN'T WAIT FOR PART 3 
smokin.gif

the Mavs are in total control and are well on their way to bouncing the Heat out of here in 5 ...

Ok I see you but in sports, especially in a situation where Dallas has 3 straight home games. Giving them and their fans this kind of confidence is deadly.
They KNOW what happened.

laugh.gif

CAN'T WAIT FOR PART 3 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

They KNOW what happened.

laugh.gif

CAN'T WAIT FOR PART 3 
smokin.gif

Why should he be excited though? They still have to gear up to beat this Heat team 3 more times. With the way he played, he better have his game face on when he sleeps. That was unacceptable.

Lebron documentary? What? You serious right now or are you sleepy? 

They KNOW what happened.

laugh.gif

CAN'T WAIT FOR PART 3 
smokin.gif

Why should he be excited though? They still have to gear up to beat this Heat team 3 more times. With the way he played, he better have his game face on when he sleeps. That was unacceptable.

laugh.gif
yall really let Air Fresh off the hook for hiding for 4 hours until everyone went to sleep?

punk %%@ fan

laugh.gif
yall really let Air Fresh off the hook for hiding for 4 hours until everyone went to sleep?

punk %%@ fan

He'll have countless sleepless nights after the Mavs wins the chip. Maybe he'll go on a mini vacation before the series is finished with the way he's posting.
laugh.gif

He'll have countless sleepless nights after the Mavs wins the chip. Maybe he'll go on a mini vacation before the series is finished with the way he's posting.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

This thread is too good.

And how do people not know the Julius Caesar reference?
laugh.gif
Seriously...

This series is definitely going 6 or 7; while the Heat are definitely the better team in terms of star power, the Mavs have a deeper roster, so it'll be interesting to see how it plays out. Easily one of the more unpredictable series in the last few years.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

This thread is too good.

And how do people not know the Julius Caesar reference?
laugh.gif
Seriously...

This series is definitely going 6 or 7; while the Heat are definitely the better team in terms of star power, the Mavs have a deeper roster, so it'll be interesting to see how it plays out. Easily one of the more unpredictable series in the last few years.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

laugh.gif

punk %%@ fan

How would I hide when we was doggin for 3 quarters?  I ALWAYS post something if lebron or anybody on the heat do something crazy.
I wasn't home till 2am b.

WHERE WAS I WHEN WE LOST GAME 1 OF THE BULLS...

I WAS HERE

WHAT HAPPEN WHEN WE LOST GAME 3 TO THE CELTICS...

I WAS HERE

laugh.gif

punk %%@ fan

How would I hide when we was doggin for 3 quarters?  I ALWAYS post something if lebron or anybody on the heat do something crazy.
I wasn't home till 2am b.

WHERE WAS I WHEN WE LOST GAME 1 OF THE BULLS...

I WAS HERE

WHAT HAPPEN WHEN WE LOST GAME 3 TO THE CELTICS...

I WAS HERE

They KNOW what happened.

laugh.gif

CAN'T WAIT FOR PART 3 
smokin.gif

DEAD SERIOUS, WHEN HAVE I EVER JOKED AROUND?
EVERYTHING I SAID

CAME TRUE

PLEASE TELL ME WHEN  I WAS WRONG 
laugh.gif

They KNOW what happened.

laugh.gif

CAN'T WAIT FOR PART 3 
smokin.gif

DEAD SERIOUS, WHEN HAVE I EVER JOKED AROUND?
EVERYTHING I SAID

CAME TRUE

PLEASE TELL ME WHEN  I WAS WRONG 
laugh.gif

Aight...I'm just sayin...half the thread was ready to eat you alive if you posted within 2 hours of the L.

B
E
L
I
E
V
E

that.

Aight...I'm just sayin...half the thread was ready to eat you alive if you posted within 2 hours of the L.

B
E
L
I
E
V
E

that.

laugh.gif

punk %%@ fan
heat fan from the bx.. what the @@@! did you expect

laugh.gif

punk %%@ fan
heat fan from the bx.. what the @@@! did you expect

Originally Posted by thapointguy

laugh.gif

MIAMI 

IS 

WINNING

THE

CHIP

YOU WAS PROLLY THE SAME CATS THAT SAID BOSTON WAS GONNA BEAT US, BULLS WAS GONNA BEAT US...THAT'S WHY WE ARE IN THE FINALS

Originally Posted by thapointguy

laugh.gif

MIAMI 

IS 

WINNING

THE

CHIP

YOU WAS PROLLY THE SAME CATS THAT SAID BOSTON WAS GONNA BEAT US, BULLS WAS GONNA BEAT US...THAT'S WHY WE ARE IN THE FINALS

B
E
L
I
E
V
E

that.
WE LOST GAMES....
BUT WE WIN SERIES

I PROMISE YALL, I'LL BE ON NT AND WATCH THE GAME

B
E
L
I
E
V
E

that.
WE LOST GAMES....
BUT WE WIN SERIES

I PROMISE YALL, I'LL BE ON NT AND WATCH THE GAME

Back