Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

if miami can't win one in dallas they shouldn't deserve da chip, air fresh can agree on that...
laugh.gif

Perfect Caesar reference, well done, and if you didn't know it when you hit high school English, pay attention. Shakespeare was pretty b.a. actually

Great game

Perfect Caesar reference, well done, and if you didn't know it when you hit high school English, pay attention. Shakespeare was pretty b.a. actually

Great game

Who remembers this?

LeBron James sits out second half of Cavaliers' 109-74 loss to Pistons due to injured finger

Posted 11/28/2007 10:56 PM 

AUBURN HILLS, Mich. (AP) — LeBron James sprained his left index finger in the second quarter Wednesday night, and did not return for the Cleveland Cavaliers in a 109-74 loss against the Detroit Pistons.

The Cavs said X-rays were negative, adding he would be evaluated again Thursday.

"I think he's day to day," Cleveland coach Mike Brown said. "We'll see how he is tomorrow before we worry about anything beyond that."

James did not respond to a few questions as he walked to the team bus after the game carrying a pizza.

He returned to Cleveland's bench late in the third quarter, sporting a suit and turtleneck, with tape wrapped around his index and middle fingers on his non-shooting hand. Late in the half, ice was packed and wrapped briefly over his left hand.

He appeared to be injured with 4:41 left in the first half, when Detroit center Nazr Mohammed fouled him. James made both free throws and stayed in the game.

"I didn't hit him that hard, but it's easy to sprain a finger," Mohammed said. "I'm sure he'll be OK."

James had 15 points and three assists in the first half, accounting for more than one-third of the Cavs' points, in a rematch of the Eastern Conference finals.

He had been sensational recently, including Tuesday night in an overtime win over Boston, and entered the game averaging 31.7 points, 8.5 assists and eight rebounds a game this season.

The Associated Press

Who remembers this?

LeBron James sits out second half of Cavaliers' 109-74 loss to Pistons due to injured finger

Posted 11/28/2007 10:56 PM 

AUBURN HILLS, Mich. (AP) — LeBron James sprained his left index finger in the second quarter Wednesday night, and did not return for the Cleveland Cavaliers in a 109-74 loss against the Detroit Pistons.

The Cavs said X-rays were negative, adding he would be evaluated again Thursday.

"I think he's day to day," Cleveland coach Mike Brown said. "We'll see how he is tomorrow before we worry about anything beyond that."

James did not respond to a few questions as he walked to the team bus after the game carrying a pizza.

He returned to Cleveland's bench late in the third quarter, sporting a suit and turtleneck, with tape wrapped around his index and middle fingers on his non-shooting hand. Late in the half, ice was packed and wrapped briefly over his left hand.

He appeared to be injured with 4:41 left in the first half, when Detroit center Nazr Mohammed fouled him. James made both free throws and stayed in the game.

"I didn't hit him that hard, but it's easy to sprain a finger," Mohammed said. "I'm sure he'll be OK."

James had 15 points and three assists in the first half, accounting for more than one-third of the Cavs' points, in a rematch of the Eastern Conference finals.

He had been sensational recently, including Tuesday night in an overtime win over Boston, and entered the game averaging 31.7 points, 8.5 assists and eight rebounds a game this season.

The Associated Press

Idk what's going on here, too busy watching the game but damn man I haven't been so nervous in all my time watching the NBA. Dirk and the Mavs FOUGHT for this win...

The Heat had the game WON...they messed up by not putting the Mavs down when they had the chance...

I thought it was over but than that run started and from there on I couldn't breathe. If they messed up one time, that run would've been over and the Heat would've won.

Miami's fault for not closing out the game. Mavs get major props for sticking around fighting back. I mean that has been there motto all season..

Next 3 in Dallas....I said this was game 7...LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Idk what's going on here, too busy watching the game but damn man I haven't been so nervous in all my time watching the NBA. Dirk and the Mavs FOUGHT for this win...

The Heat had the game WON...they messed up by not putting the Mavs down when they had the chance...

I thought it was over but than that run started and from there on I couldn't breathe. If they messed up one time, that run would've been over and the Heat would've won.

Miami's fault for not closing out the game. Mavs get major props for sticking around fighting back. I mean that has been there motto all season..

Next 3 in Dallas....I said this was game 7...LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Originally Posted by ninjahood

if miami can't win one in dallas they shouldn't deserve da chip, air fresh can agree on that...
laugh.gif

If Miami can't win 1 in Dallas then their season is over, because the next 3 are in Dallas.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif

If Miami can't win 1 in Dallas then their season is over, because the next 3 are in Dallas.

I have the Heat in 6, but congrats to the Dallas Mavs for playing another amazing game while the Heat cked themselves in the face.
The series is back to 0 - 0 and we'll have plenty of Mark Cuban cut-aways to see during the next game in Dallas.

Can't wait for game 3
pimp.gif

I have the Heat in 6, but congrats to the Dallas Mavs for playing another amazing game while the Heat cked themselves in the face.
The series is back to 0 - 0 and we'll have plenty of Mark Cuban cut-aways to see during the next game in Dallas.

Can't wait for game 3
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Originally Posted by henz0

The funniest thing I seen in all of these pages is Laker fans putting up pictures of Dirk
laugh.gif

Laker fans are PITIFUL.
About to be 6AM...Majority of Laker fans are getting ready to go fishing.
But yall got THIS guy on your team tho 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Originally Posted by henz0

The funniest thing I seen in all of these pages is Laker fans putting up pictures of Dirk
laugh.gif

Laker fans are PITIFUL.
About to be 6AM...Majority of Laker fans are getting ready to go fishing.
But yall got THIS guy on your team tho 
roll.gif

Once the Mavs stopped turning the ball over the Heat fastbreak pts stopped completely. Without easy buckets in transition theyre vulnerable, as evident of the last few minutes.

Spoelstra has to find a way for these dudes to be more effective in a halfcourt set, they cant get out and run all the time.

Once the Mavs stopped turning the ball over the Heat fastbreak pts stopped completely. Without easy buckets in transition theyre vulnerable, as evident of the last few minutes.

Spoelstra has to find a way for these dudes to be more effective in a halfcourt set, they cant get out and run all the time.

Epic comeback, but the Heat didn't exactly help themselves down the stretch either. I turned it off when Wade hit that corner 3.....

Tough stretch coming up for Miami with 3 games in Dallas. The Mavs need to take care of the ball from here on out in order to try and take control of this series; I was surprised by the number of unforced TOs.

Epic comeback, but the Heat didn't exactly help themselves down the stretch either. I turned it off when Wade hit that corner 3.....

Tough stretch coming up for Miami with 3 games in Dallas. The Mavs need to take care of the ball from here on out in order to try and take control of this series; I was surprised by the number of unforced TOs.

Back
Top Bottom