Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

The funniest thing I seen in all of these pages is Laker fans putting up pictures of Dirk
laugh.gif

I'm guessing Bosh is "overwhelmed" again like the Boston series

The funniest thing I seen in all of these pages is Laker fans putting up pictures of Dirk
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

He'll have countless sleepless nights after the Mavs  Miami wins the chip. Maybe he'll go on a mini vacation before the series is finished with the way he's posting.
laugh.gif

I've be partying like there's no tomorrow no need to sleep.
I have a huge surprise for you NT'ers 
laugh.gif

I can't WAIT.

He'll have countless sleepless nights after the Mavs  Miami wins the chip. Maybe he'll go on a mini vacation before the series is finished with the way he's posting.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I can't WAIT.

Originally Posted by henz0

laugh.gif

Laker fans are PITIFUL.
About to be 6AM...Majority of Laker fans are getting ready to go fishing.

laugh.gif

Laker fans are PITIFUL.
About to be 6AM...Majority of Laker fans are getting ready to go fishing.

laugh.gif
He's not built for this.

How you leave the PS3 behind though? Left us like Bron left Cleveland.
tired.gif

laugh.gif
He's not built for this.

How you leave the PS3 behind though? Left us like Bron left Cleveland.
tired.gif

I have to be the biggest hater... I went and turned my tv off and went sleep w/ six minutes left and even cut off the DVR and I just missed the replay. I could not be happier right now. I still say miami takes it, but damn, make it a series.

I have to be the biggest hater... I went and turned my tv off and went sleep w/ six minutes left and even cut off the DVR and I just missed the replay. I could not be happier right now. I still say miami takes it, but damn, make it a series.

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I can't WAIT.

pretty sure your surprise is that you arent really a heat fan and if the heat do lose you are going to come out and reveal that you werent a heat fan all along and bash the heat and blah blah blah... its been done before bro. count me as one of many that wont be surprised

and if the heat win you will just go along with it.

like i said its been done before...

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I can't WAIT.

pretty sure your surprise is that you arent really a heat fan and if the heat do lose you are going to come out and reveal that you werent a heat fan all along and bash the heat and blah blah blah... its been done before bro. count me as one of many that wont be surprised

and if the heat win you will just go along with it.

like i said its been done before...

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by NobleKane

this is a joke right?
roll.gif
I'm dead serious. Show me which DALLAS fans have been cocky other than SneakerPro at times (who was being sarcastic).

Me? Nope.
LilStevie? Nope.
Nowitness? Definitely not.
Shatteredknees? Nah.

Any of the other dudes? Not really.

We ain't been cocky other than saying our team would win in 5, or 6, or 7. Whatever. But that's our prediction.
GOOD. ...KEPT QUIET THEN
MIAMI WILL MAKE IT A SILENT KILL

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by NobleKane

this is a joke right?
roll.gif
I'm dead serious. Show me which DALLAS fans have been cocky other than SneakerPro at times (who was being sarcastic).

Me? Nope.
LilStevie? Nope.
Nowitness? Definitely not.
Shatteredknees? Nah.

Any of the other dudes? Not really.

We ain't been cocky other than saying our team would win in 5, or 6, or 7. Whatever. But that's our prediction.
GOOD. ...KEPT QUIET THEN
MIAMI WILL MAKE IT A SILENT KILL

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

damn air fresh is salty

WHERE IS THAT DUDE THAT POSTS 50 GAME PICS AFTER EVERY GAME?

I want some pics even though you are a heat fan.

damn air fresh is salty

WHERE IS THAT DUDE THAT POSTS 50 GAME PICS AFTER EVERY GAME?

I want some pics even though you are a heat fan.

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Complete mental breakdown by the Heat. Props to the Mavs. But in the end, they came back only because the Heat let them come back. It's like they got bored when they had a huge 88-73 lead. Had the game been tied halfway through the fourth, the Heat would've won. When they turn it up, the Heat completely control the game. It's obvious that they're the better team. They just got overconfident. Spoelstra just needs to motivate his players better.

I really don't know how anyone seriously thinks that Mavs will win this series.
35iduah.jpg

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Complete mental breakdown by the Heat. Props to the Mavs. But in the end, they came back only because the Heat let them come back. It's like they got bored when they had a huge 88-73 lead. Had the game been tied halfway through the fourth, the Heat would've won. When they turn it up, the Heat completely control the game. It's obvious that they're the better team. They just got overconfident. Spoelstra just needs to motivate his players better.

I really don't know how anyone seriously thinks that Mavs will win this series.
35iduah.jpg

That was truly a collapse of epic proportions. I literally felt sick inside watching it.

Still confident we will get the job done. Obviously have to win one in Dallas now.

That was truly a collapse of epic proportions. I literally felt sick inside watching it.

Still confident we will get the job done. Obviously have to win one in Dallas now.

if miami can't win one in dallas they shouldn't deserve da chip, air fresh can agree on that...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom