Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

I agree with them wanting the bang moment. With 5 fouls on Chandler they should've made more of a concerted effort to attack the rim. With these two teams no lead is safe. Dallas gave up a big lead and Miami gave up two big leads. Miami should've known what the deal was in the third quarter when Dallas made a run and cut their lead to 4. It's almost as if Miami forgot they were playing the Dallas Mavs because they went into stall mode which is what u can't do against Dallas.

Originally Posted by RaY MuLLa

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

Im a heat fan btw but this is the GOAT

axmywo.png
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

NT FTW

I think the Heat were looking for foul calls down the stretch and when they didn't get them that's when they lost their shooting rhythm and composure. Why was Bosh even guarding Dirk when Haslem and the double team was effective? And why didn't they foul when they had one to give? They shot themselves on the foot on the loss.

It's gonna be raining 3s in Dallas on Sunday. The JET will come out to play!

I think the Heat were looking for foul calls down the stretch and when they didn't get them that's when they lost their shooting rhythm and composure. Why was Bosh even guarding Dirk when Haslem and the double team was effective? And why didn't they foul when they had one to give? They shot themselves on the foot on the loss.

It's gonna be raining 3s in Dallas on Sunday. The JET will come out to play!

He's in his own little world. You see how he lets his laces hang out on his kicks?
sick.gif
To each his own. Everybody is different.

He's in his own little world. You see how he lets his laces hang out on his kicks?
sick.gif
To each his own. Everybody is different.

As a Heat fan I will say this: Arrogance got the best of the boys. It wasn't that Dallas was making them take bad shots the last 5 minutes, Miami figured they could just chuck it up there and ride that lead out. Terrible lack of discipline that stemmed from arrogance.

As a Heat fan I will say this: Arrogance got the best of the boys. It wasn't that Dallas was making them take bad shots the last 5 minutes, Miami figured they could just chuck it up there and ride that lead out. Terrible lack of discipline that stemmed from arrogance.

like noah said they are talented but hollywood as hell. it just got them tonight.

like noah said they are talented but hollywood as hell. it just got them tonight.

Originally Posted by knightngale

damn air fresh is salty

WHERE IS THAT DUDE THAT POSTS 50 GAME PICS AFTER EVERY GAME?

I want some pics even though you are a heat fan.
SALTY WHAT?! 
laugh.gif

I TOLD YOU, I GOT HYPE FOR THIS...NOW YOU PEOPLE CAN ACTUALLY WITNESS HOW LEBRON WILL CONFRONT THIS SITUATION N SHOW U WHY HE IS THE

CHOSEN 1

NOW WE HAVE A SERIES AS LEBRON SAID AND I QUOTE "NOW...WE HAVE A BALL GAME"

YOU SAW WHAT HAPPENED THROUGHOUT THE GAME

DALLAS IS LIGHT WORK

Originally Posted by knightngale

damn air fresh is salty

WHERE IS THAT DUDE THAT POSTS 50 GAME PICS AFTER EVERY GAME?

I want some pics even though you are a heat fan.
SALTY WHAT?! 
laugh.gif

I TOLD YOU, I GOT HYPE FOR THIS...NOW YOU PEOPLE CAN ACTUALLY WITNESS HOW LEBRON WILL CONFRONT THIS SITUATION N SHOW U WHY HE IS THE

CHOSEN 1

NOW WE HAVE A SERIES AS LEBRON SAID AND I QUOTE "NOW...WE HAVE A BALL GAME"

YOU SAW WHAT HAPPENED THROUGHOUT THE GAME

DALLAS IS LIGHT WORK

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Wait yall sayin this weirdo from NY ? You DISGUST me son
30t6p3b.gif

STOP ACTIN LIKE NY IS POPPIN' B 
laugh.gif

YOU

CAN'T

GUARD