Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Just kidding Xpat. <3

roll.gif

Look at dude in the red to the right of the backboard, he mad.
laugh.gif

Two people to his right, she knows what's up.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

never scored more than 25 points in a finals game. 6 tries

Damn. That's shocking.
i think thats about to change shortly. whether that means a w for the heat remains to be seen.

SO winner of game 3 wins it all? 11-0 since the 2-3-2 format. just hope its as close and exciting as game 2 was...

Damn. That's shocking.
i think thats about to change shortly. whether that means a w for the heat remains to be seen.

SO winner of game 3 wins it all? 11-0 since the 2-3-2 format. just hope its as close and exciting as game 2 was...

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Damn. That's shocking.

first team to win 4 games wins it all

Damn. That's shocking.

I really want to see us go to Tyson more. I don't really think they have anyone that can contain him. Honestly, I'm shocked we haven't been able to go to him more. 

stop it. like right now. just stop it.
laugh.gif

chandler is the 8th or 9th offensive option on this team for a reason. the only thing dude can do is catch a lob for a dunk or an offensive putback on the offensive side...

I really want to see us go to Tyson more. I don't really think they have anyone that can contain him. Honestly, I'm shocked we haven't been able to go to him more. 

stop it. like right now. just stop it.
laugh.gif

chandler is the 8th or 9th offensive option on this team for a reason. the only thing dude can do is catch a lob for a dunk or an offensive putback on the offensive side...

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

Damn. That's shocking.

ehhh kinda hard to go against the odds dude. 11-0 in the finals for game 3 winners

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

Damn. That's shocking.

ehhh kinda hard to go against the odds dude. 11-0 in the finals for game 3 winners

Tyson has excellent hands. You throw it to him down low, he'll catch and yam. No, he doesn't have post moves. No, he won't make any fancy spin moves or hook shots, but he'll throw it down over guys who are 6'9''.

That's what I'm trying to say. Yam it down, until they can contain him a bit, keep giving it to him, he's shooting 60% for Christ's sake.

Obviously 2-1 is an awesome advantage to have, but definitely not insurmountable.

Proof: Mavs lost their 2-0 lead.
laugh.gif

Tyson has excellent hands. You throw it to him down low, he'll catch and yam. No, he doesn't have post moves. No, he won't make any fancy spin moves or hook shots, but he'll throw it down over guys who are 6'9''.

That's what I'm trying to say. Yam it down, until they can contain him a bit, keep giving it to him, he's shooting 60% for Christ's sake.

Obviously 2-1 is an awesome advantage to have, but definitely not insurmountable.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Stop it.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
Stop it.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

i got a feeling after game 3 this thread will jump to about 240 pages... nobody has gotten banned yet huh? im shocked.

i got a feeling after game 3 this thread will jump to about 240 pages... nobody has gotten banned yet huh? im shocked.

NaS...

You can't tell me you can't see this happening two-three more times a game?

I'm not saying I want Tyson to average 20 points the rest of the series, I want to see him getting closer to what we've seen from him in Game 2, have a few more games where he gets from 12-15 points.

NaS...

You can't tell me you can't see this happening two-three more times a game?

I'm not saying I want Tyson to average 20 points the rest of the series, I want to see him getting closer to what we've seen from him in Game 2, have a few more games where he gets from 12-15 points.

not 100% sure but i believe 2 people got banned.

Back
Top Bottom