Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Originally Posted by NobleKane

i got a feeling after game 3 this thread will jump to about 240 pages... nobody has gotten banned yet huh? im shocked.

not 100% sure but i believe 2 people got banned.

roll.gif
that picture is hilarious. Too many funny faces . I think i saw Airfresh .

Tyson Chandler's offensive repertoire is catching passes at point blank range and converting off hustle plays.
Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I really want to see us go to Tyson more. I don't really think they have anyone that can contain him. Honestly, I'm shocked we haven't been able to go to him more.  
This statement above makes it seem like he's a reliable post threat on the blocks.

Tyson Chandler's offensive repertoire is catching passes at point blank range and converting off hustle plays.
Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I really want to see us go to Tyson more. I don't really think they have anyone that can contain him. Honestly, I'm shocked we haven't been able to go to him more.  
This statement above makes it seem like he's a reliable post threat on the blocks.

You can't go to chandler like that. He just get garbage points. I don't think you can plan for garbage points unless you just drive and dish but that is not happening with Miami. Maybe a few breakdowns per game. 

You can't go to chandler like that. He just get garbage points. I don't think you can plan for garbage points unless you just drive and dish but that is not happening with Miami. Maybe a few breakdowns per game. 

Why can't he be if we have the advantage? There is 7' in the paint.

Until he gets his shot blocked, why not?

If the looks are there, you have to feed him.

Night in and dnight out, no, but quietly getting 15? Why not?

We have the PG. He's just not apart of the plan. If Mikki Moore can do it, Tyson Chandler DEFINITELY can. It's just Rick prefers not to.

Why can't he be if we have the advantage? There is 7' in the paint.

Until he gets his shot blocked, why not?

If the looks are there, you have to feed him.

Night in and dnight out, no, but quietly getting 15? Why not?

We have the PG. He's just not apart of the plan. If Mikki Moore can do it, Tyson Chandler DEFINITELY can. It's just Rick prefers not to.

they been feeding tyson but he needs to finish them

he is too hesitant to take it up strong

i was actually very surprised to see brenda make a hook shot in game 2
laugh.gif

they been feeding tyson but he needs to finish them

he is too hesitant to take it up strong

i was actually very surprised to see brenda make a hook shot in game 2
laugh.gif

I think Rick needs to shorten the rotation if JJ and Peja aren't hitting shots.

The Mavs are either tied or have the lead when they aren't on the floor.

Playing them requires that zone because Peja can't guard me and it give them those rebounds.

I think they both get hot at home but if they don't pull em. Its the Finals the top 7 can all the minutes if necessary

I think Rick needs to shorten the rotation if JJ and Peja aren't hitting shots.

The Mavs are either tied or have the lead when they aren't on the floor.

Playing them requires that zone because Peja can't guard me and it give them those rebounds.

I think they both get hot at home but if they don't pull em. Its the Finals the top 7 can all the minutes if necessary

If Haywood can't play, who backs up Chandler???

Last game the Mavs went small with Dirk at the 5 and Marion at the 4 but I think that line up is a recipe for disaster in a lot of ways.

Last game the Mavs went small with Dirk at the 5 and Marion at the 4 but I think that line up is a recipe for disaster in a lot of ways.

Originally Posted by mgrand15

Its Ian time.

Originally Posted by mgrand15

Its Ian time.

Back
Top Bottom