Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

You can't blame Lebron for Marion going off. The reason the Heat's defense is so good is because so how good a help defender Lebron is.

He can't help on everyone else, guard Jason Terry in the clutch AND shutdown Shawn Marion.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

You can't blame Lebron for Marion going off. The reason the Heat's defense is so good is because so how good a help defender Lebron is.

He can't help on everyone else, guard Jason Terry in the clutch AND shutdown Shawn Marion.

yea if imthe heat i take my chances on letting marion go off instead of terry droppin 10 3's on you
sick.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

yea if imthe heat i take my chances on letting marion go off instead of terry droppin 10 3's on you
sick.gif

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

Originally Posted by CoolNClutch

I got a feeling LeBron will go OFF tonight...a classic performance

Exactly
Bron will torch these guys, WITNESS HIS GREATNESS TONIGHT.

You were a Nowitzness last game though huh
Please, we got too cocky.
That was a fluke game, tonight we're gonna show why we're BY FAR THE BETTER TEAM.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

Originally Posted by CoolNClutch

I got a feeling LeBron will go OFF tonight...a classic performance

Exactly
Bron will torch these guys, WITNESS HIS GREATNESS TONIGHT.

You were a Nowitzness last game though huh
Please, we got too cocky.
That was a fluke game, tonight we're gonna show why we're BY FAR THE BETTER TEAM.

Back
Top Bottom