Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Chick next to lebrons knee has a nice rack

Can't wait for this game already!

Chick next to lebrons knee has a nice rack

Can't wait for this game already!

I can't decide which NBA Playoff bit is the most annoying... There's plenty of them in this thread that have already worn themselves out.

I can't decide which NBA Playoff bit is the most annoying... There's plenty of them in this thread that have already worn themselves out.

Man I actually looked at the past finals that won all those game 3's after the series tied 1-1. I think this will be very important.

Man I actually looked at the past finals that won all those game 3's after the series tied 1-1. I think this will be very important.

w ebber dissin all u haters talkin crap about the heat's celebration after the 15 point lead on nba tv right now. 100% truth.

you gon hate on wade and lebron then hate on jet everytime...

is this game at 5 or 5:30?

w ebber dissin all u haters talkin crap about the heat's celebration after the 15 point lead on nba tv right now. 100% truth.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Yeah I seen that
pimp.gif

At 5 for bay area residents.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Yeah I seen that
pimp.gif

At 5 for bay area residents.

pacific time. ok so its at 5 for me. i thought in game 2 they said it was gonna be 5:30 but i guess they do whatever they want these days lol

pacific time. ok so its at 5 for me. i thought in game 2 they said it was gonna be 5:30 but i guess they do whatever they want these days lol

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Yea i think this game will be a deciding factor, like set the tone for the rest of the series. With haywood out. i think bosh is the key. Chandler can be taken advantage of on the offensive in, seeing he will be working so hard on the defensive picking up the slack for haywood.

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Yea i think this game will be a deciding factor, like set the tone for the rest of the series. With haywood out. i think bosh is the key. Chandler can be taken advantage of on the offensive in, seeing he will be working so hard on the defensive picking up the slack for haywood.

Back
Top Bottom