Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Mavs about to lose at home tonight....
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
No Air Fresh sighting? It's better he's in this thread while the game is being played than hearing him after the dust settles. It's gonna be a great game!

nerd.gif
No Air Fresh sighting? It's better he's in this thread while the game is being played than hearing him after the dust settles. It's gonna be a great game!

Haywood is out that means Brian Cardinal will get more minutes. If the Mavs get 8 pts from him they'll be in good shape, but he needs to block out and grab rebounds.

Haywood is out that means Brian Cardinal will get more minutes. If the Mavs get 8 pts from him they'll be in good shape, but he needs to block out and grab rebounds.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I think ESPN said Mavs may go small with Marion when Tyson is on the bench.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I think ESPN said Mavs may go small with Marion when Tyson is on the bench.

I wonder what goes through Wilbon and Jon Barry's mind when they listen to Magic speak

I wonder what goes through Wilbon and Jon Barry's mind when they listen to Magic speak

ITS TIME....

GAME 3 WINS MEANS THAT TEAM WINS IT ALL...

ITS TIME TO TURN IT UPPPPPP

LETS

GOOO

MIAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII HEATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

I remember a game early in the season it was Mavs vs Golden State, Mahinmi looked like the second coming of Shawn Kemp dunking EVERYTHING...I hope he gets minutes instead of 'The Custodian'
laugh.gif

ITS TIME....

GAME 3 WINS MEANS THAT TEAM WINS IT ALL...

ITS TIME TO TURN IT UPPPPPP

LETS

GOOO

MIAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII HEATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

I remember a game early in the season it was Mavs vs Golden State, Mahinmi looked like the second coming of Shawn Kemp dunking EVERYTHING...I hope he gets minutes instead of 'The Custodian'
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom