Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

MIAMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

$#@@ TEXAS IT'S ALL ABOUT THE GUNSHINE STATE!!!!! $#@@ DALLAS WE GOT COCAINE %$%*@@#!+%*%%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 more to go

But next game, Bron will take over on his way to get Finals MVP.
pimp.gif
 Today, Wade was really trying to mess that up, but my son Bron will dominate the rest of the season. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

dirk should have went for the 3
I don't think Dirk can hit 3s on the run. He has to be set because of the range involved. With the way Haslem was guarding him he would've shot a bad shot from 3.

I know LeBron and Bosh know they dodged a bullet with their game tonight.

Dirk normally makes that shot. I think he should of taken it to the whole against Haslam though

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

the Mavs are in total control and are well on their way to bouncing the Heat out of here in 5 ...

well, lemme change it, I got  Mavs in 6 now  

MIAMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

$#@@ TEXAS IT'S ALL ABOUT THE GUNSHINE STATE!!!!! $#@@ DALLAS WE GOT COCAINE %$%*@@#!+%*%%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

the Mavs are in total control and are well on their way to bouncing the Heat out of here in 5 ...

well, lemme change it, I got  Mavs in 6 now  

laugh.gif
@ Peja in the game. That's a waste of a player in a last-shot situation. Dude has no mobility to get open. Total nonfactor

I thought dirk was gonna go for the kill. Dallas commits way too many t/o's. But in their defense, miamis defense is amazing, so much intensity.

I thought dirk was gonna go for the kill. Dallas commits way too many t/o's. But in their defense, miamis defense is amazing, so much intensity.

Originally Posted by TheBlackHole76

I don't have a horse in this race, but those refs were about to straight up give the game to Dallas.

But same way refs have in the past been giving it to Miami.

Some consistency please, this is ridiculous.

This is the NBA finals. Two loose ball fouls 90 feet from the basket are just silly.
This.

I don't know how some of you watch an entire season of this stuff. Basketball isn't even the hardest sport to officiate.

laugh.gif
@ Peja in the game. That's a waste of a player in a last-shot situation. Dude has no mobility to get open. Total nonfactor

I don't have a horse in this race, but those refs were about to straight up give the game to Dallas.

This is the NBA finals. Two loose ball fouls 90 feet from the basket are just silly.
This.

I don't know how some of you watch an entire season of this stuff. Basketball isn't even the hardest sport to officiate.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Lebron just feeding the hot hands. He was playing smart . Everytime he got the ball they double him . He did the right thing and they won
he was choking again
grin.gif

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

This.

the refs normally don't care about influencing games. this type of nonsense usually pops up in the Finals, the one time when refs should be letting them play if anything..
30t6p3b.gif

dirk makes that shot more times than not. somebody else needs to step up in the fourth along with dirk. jj barea was clanking open shots earlier in the gm. jet has to hit them 3s

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

This.

the refs normally don't care about influencing games. this type of nonsense usually pops up in the Finals, the one time when refs should be letting them play if anything..
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Lebron just feeding the hot hands. He was playing smart . Everytime he got the ball they double him . He did the right thing and they won
he was choking again
grin.gif

dirk makes that shot more times than not. somebody else needs to step up in the fourth along with dirk. jj barea was clanking open shots earlier in the gm. jet has to hit them 3s

Back
Top Bottom