Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

2 more to go

But next game, Bron will take over on his way to get Finals MVP.
pimp.gif
 Today, Wade was really trying to mess that up, but my son Bron will dominate the rest of the season. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
nba_g_wade15_576.jpg

Still hasn't cracked 25 pts in 7 Finals game. This just isn't his moment, nothing wrong with it, Wade's been here and done this before.

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

2 more to go

But next game, Bron will take over on his way to get Finals MVP.
pimp.gif
 Today, Wade was really trying to mess that up, but my son Bron will dominate the rest of the season. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
nba_g_wade15_576.jpg

Still hasn't cracked 25 pts in 7 Finals game. This just isn't his moment, nothing wrong with it, Wade's been here and done this before.

DALLAS Should have won by 1 If they would have taken the 3 by chalmers away at the end of the first quarter for backcourt violation like they should have

That possession where dirk threw it away was what cost us the game n the fts we missed I'm not countin my boys out still 2 more in Dallas

That possession where dirk threw it away was what cost us the game n the fts we missed I'm not countin my boys out still 2 more in Dallas

DALLAS Should have won by 1 If they would have taken the 3 by chalmers away at the end of the first quarter for backcourt violation like they should have

I hope this series go 7 games. even though Dallas took the L in this game, they will be back and tie up the series in game 4.

laugh.gif
 @ Bosh of all people hitting the game winner.

Thank God it didn't go to OT, my heart couldn't have taken it.

laugh.gif

It's times like this when you hate when your team misses free throws early in games. Terry, Barea, and Kidd all missed ones that severely help in games where the score is under 100.

Plus tons of gimmes missed by Barea. Again.

Dirk couldn't bail em out tonight.

Good game Miami, yall did it.

I said it before, the 2-1 lead after 1-1 is really bogus.
laugh.gif

I'm not saying the Heat shouldn't be favorites, they are, but it's not the end of the series.

But again, great game from Miami, they stopped taking so many goddamn jumpers (although they kind of lost that late in the game), and took it into the paint.

Great stuff from their role players too. Miller is basically a ghost out there, but 4/6 from deep from Chalmers? Huge.

Dude has outplayed anyone coming off the Dallas bench. Which is shocking, but true.

laugh.gif
 @ Bosh of all people hitting the game winner.

Thank God it didn't go to OT, my heart couldn't have taken it.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Lebron just feeding the hot hands. He was playing smart . Everytime he got the ball they double him . He did the right thing and they won
Yeah, Lebron was going ghost, but his decision making was still very good. The whole game he was doing a good job sizing up Dallas' (great) defense and making the passes that need to be made. And no more "hero" 3-point attempts. Just needs to be (a lot) more aggressive (like he was in 1st quarter).

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Lebron just feeding the hot hands. He was playing smart . Everytime he got the ball they double him . He did the right thing and they won
Yeah, Lebron was going ghost, but his decision making was still very good. The whole game he was doing a good job sizing up Dallas' (great) defense and making the passes that need to be made. And no more "hero" 3-point attempts. Just needs to be (a lot) more aggressive (like he was in 1st quarter).

It's times like this when you hate when your team misses free throws early in games. Terry, Barea, and Kidd all missed ones that severely help in games where the score is under 100.

Plus tons of gimmes missed by Barea. Again.

Dirk couldn't bail em out tonight.

Good game Miami, yall did it.

I said it before, the 2-1 lead after 1-1 is really bogus.
laugh.gif

I'm not saying the Heat shouldn't be favorites, they are, but it's not the end of the series.

But again, great game from Miami, they stopped taking so many goddamn jumpers (although they kind of lost that late in the game), and took it into the paint.

Great stuff from their role players too. Miller is basically a ghost out there, but 4/6 from deep from Chalmers? Huge.

Dude has outplayed anyone coming off the Dallas bench. Which is shocking, but true.

I hope this series go 7 games. even though Dallas took the L in this game, they will be back and tie up the series in game 4.

Back
Top Bottom