Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Originally Posted by got shoes

Bron needs to stop being ghost. You can clearly see whose team it is

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Stop it.

Ya'll was wasn't saying the past two series, smh @ you Laker trolls hating on Bron. Yeah Wade took over, but at the end of the day, it's Bron team simply because he's the better player and showed throughout the whole season(playoffs included).

Don't let the past couple of games fool you, it's Bron team and he will take over for the rest of the series. 

Originally Posted by UTVOL23

DALLAS Should have won by 1 If they would have taken the 3 by chalmers away at the end of the first quarter for backcourt violation like they should have

roll.gif

DALLAS Should have won by 1 If they would have taken the 3 by chalmers away at the end of the first quarter for backcourt violation like they should have

roll.gif

Originally Posted by got shoes

Bron needs to stop being ghost. You can clearly see whose team it is

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Stop it.

Ya'll was wasn't saying the past two series, smh @ you Laker trolls hating on Bron. Yeah Wade took over, but at the end of the day, it's Bron team simply because he's the better player and showed throughout the whole season(playoffs included).

Don't let the past couple of games fool you, it's Bron team and he will take over for the rest of the series. 

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

MIAMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

$#@@ TEXAS IT'S ALL ABOUT THE GUNSHINE STATE!!!!! $#@@ DALLAS WE GOT COCAINE %$%*@@#!+%*%%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by miamib30514

roll.gif
Whats funny about that

Laker fans?

Knick fans?

Japan Air?

That other dallas fan?

king riece?

Yall ghost
im here son

I said before the game that the better team would win game 2. Miami has proven they are the better team. They are hungrier, are deeper, and are better coached.

It is Miami's series to lose now.

Laker fans?

Knick fans?

Japan Air?

That other dallas fan?

king riece?

Yall ghost
im here son

I said before the game that the better team would win game 2. Miami has proven they are the better team. They are hungrier, are deeper, and are better coached.

It is Miami's series to lose now.

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

MIAMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

$#@@ TEXAS IT'S ALL ABOUT THE GUNSHINE STATE!!!!! $#@@ DALLAS WE GOT COCAINE %$%*@@#!+%*%%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
Whats funny about that

QFT, but as a Dallas fan you can't blame them for missing it should have played a little better to not put themselves in this situation. 

As far as the guy talking about people are ghosts b/c the Mavs lost, last time I checked you have to win 4 in this 7 game series...YOU DUMB HEATS FANS WHO JUST ORIGINATED THIS YEAR seem to think you won after game 1 was over SMH

I obviously want the Mavs to win, but atleast let it play out and don't act that ridiculous...

If you care about lebron not shining you are either

a laker fan or a fake heat fan.

NOBODY HERE GIVES A RATS #+$ WHAT LEBRON DOES

AS LONG AS THE HEAT WIN.

QFT, but as a Dallas fan you can't blame them for missing it should have played a little better to not put themselves in this situation. 

As far as the guy talking about people are ghosts b/c the Mavs lost, last time I checked you have to win 4 in this 7 game series...YOU DUMB HEATS FANS WHO JUST ORIGINATED THIS YEAR seem to think you won after game 1 was over SMH

I obviously want the Mavs to win, but atleast let it play out and don't act that ridiculous...

If you care about lebron not shining you are either

a laker fan or a fake heat fan.

NOBODY HERE GIVES A RATS #+$ WHAT LEBRON DOES

AS LONG AS THE HEAT WIN.

I hate that people are so thirsty to hate on LeBron that they go so hard with the whole "who's the closer/who's team is it?" schtick, I mean damn find a new storyline..

I dont agree at all about Mike Miller being a ghost, he may not be scoring, but he is hustling rebounding and playing defense

dude is doing everything other than scoring

I dont agree at all about Mike Miller being a ghost, he may not be scoring, but he is hustling rebounding and playing defense

dude is doing everything other than scoring

Back
Top Bottom