Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Huh..

JJ Barea will start tonight.

I'm going to miss the game, I have a final, best wishes to the Heat though.

Mavs need it tonight, we'll see if they get it.
J.J. isnt starting. Its a Hoops World story, dont trust that dumb @*$ website. Im not buying it for one second. Would be a total give up move by Carlisle.

other places are reporting it aswell. they just mentioned it on around the horn right now along with brian cardinal getting ahead of peja on the depth chart.

Originally Posted by EvansST

Originally Posted by knightngale

Wade  with another monster game tonight as lebron fades into bolivia

Heat by 12
laugh.gif

He should start making decisions like Kobe; shooting the ball from three point line, tripled teamed, and then complain to the refs about not receiving a foul.
like he did in game 3 when Marion kept blocking his shot...not even triple teamed

2 traveling violations and 1 air ball...u mad?

Heat by 12
laugh.gif

He should start making decisions like Kobe; shooting the ball from three point line, tripled teamed, and then complain to the refs about not receiving a foul.
like he did in game 3 when Marion kept blocking his shot...not even triple teamed

lol what do people base these predictions of "so and so has a huge game tonight"

what tells you that?

*looks at sn* .....nvm

lol what do people base these predictions of "so and so has a huge game tonight"

what tells you that?

*looks at sn* .....nvm

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

...i wonder will DAL step up or will we watch them implode like LA did right before our eyes?

if the heat have the lead or tied after the first quarter I expect a blowout/implosion

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

...i wonder will DAL step up or will we watch them implode like LA did right before our eyes?

if the heat have the lead or tied after the first quarter I expect a blowout/implosion

Heat by 12
laugh.gif

Lets not forget learning The Art of Rape.

This is exactly why I am rooting for the Heat. Look @ all these damn h8ters in here from other teams, especially Rapist Supporters. At the sports bar, the place erupted when the Mavs won game 1 despite the fact that no one in the bar was a Mavs fan. Reminds me of my Cowboys. Everyone poppin bottles having celebrations when we lose.

Can't wait for the Heat to win so all yall %!#%%@@ can put a gun in your mouth.

Heat by 12
laugh.gif

This is exactly why I am rooting for the Heat. Look @ all these damn h8ters in here from other teams, especially Rapist Supporters. At the sports bar, the place erupted when the Mavs won game 1 despite the fact that no one in the bar was a Mavs fan. Reminds me of my Cowboys. Everyone poppin bottles having celebrations when we lose.

JA good luck on your final my dude. I'm not sure starting Barea is a good move for defensive purposes especially if that leaves JKidd defending Wade

JA good luck on your final my dude. I'm not sure starting Barea is a good move for defensive purposes especially if that leaves JKidd defending Wade

Originally Posted by MPire

Heat by 12
laugh.gif

kenny-albums-kenny-s-album-picture27602-calm-down-bro.jpg

Originally Posted by MPire

Heat by 12
laugh.gif

kenny-albums-kenny-s-album-picture27602-calm-down-bro.jpg

Heat by 12
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Heat in the finals up 2-1, why would I be mad?

Heat by 12
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Heat in the finals up 2-1, why would I be mad?

Back
Top Bottom