Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Sucks having to work tonight. I'll have to catch bits of it on my breaks.
30t6p3b.gif

Huh..

JJ Barea will start tonight.

I'm going to miss the game, I have a final, best wishes to the Heat though.

Mavs need it tonight, we'll see if they get it.

Huh..

Still think it's a must win for Dallas tonight, need to shift momentum back in their favor. C'mon Mavs!!

Need the bench tonight to step up please.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Huh..

J.J. isnt starting. Its a Hoops World story, dont trust that dumb @*$ website. Im not buying it for one second. Would be a total give up move by Carlisle.

Huh..

J.J. isnt starting. Its a Hoops World story, dont trust that dumb @*$ website. Im not buying it for one second. Would be a total give up move by Carlisle.

Still think it's a must win for Dallas tonight, need to shift momentum back in their favor. C'mon Mavs!!

Need the bench tonight to step up please.

After game 3 my heart can't take another game like that.
laugh.gif
Regardless this has been a great finals so far and I hope for a competitive game tonight.

Dirk NEEDS Jet to step up and score. Marion has been their workhorse, but Jet needs to step, Peja needs not to be Peja and overall they have to not make so many costly turnovers thats been the heats bread and butter.

For the Heat they really have been doing thing right minus their epic meltdown game two. Keep feeding the ball to Wade he'e been playing outta his mind, and stay active on defense. The Mavs can only hope that Lebron doesn't decide to wake up and start going to the rim like a madman.

I can seriously hope that tonight in this thread we stop all this %**$$%*@ with Laker fans, Lebron/heat haters and Stans. This thread has turned into a circus and ruined it for alot of people on ST.

After game 3 my heart can't take another game like that.
laugh.gif
Regardless this has been a great finals so far and I hope for a competitive game tonight.

Dirk NEEDS Jet to step up and score. Marion has been their workhorse, but Jet needs to step, Peja needs not to be Peja and overall they have to not make so many costly turnovers thats been the heats bread and butter.

For the Heat they really have been doing thing right minus their epic meltdown game two. Keep feeding the ball to Wade he'e been playing outta his mind, and stay active on defense. The Mavs can only hope that Lebron doesn't decide to wake up and start going to the rim like a madman.

I can seriously hope that tonight in this thread we stop all this %**$$%*@ with Laker fans, Lebron/heat haters and Stans. This thread has turned into a circus and ruined it for alot of people on ST.

Originally Posted by knightngale

Wade  with another monster game tonight as lebron fades into bolivia

Heat by 12
laugh.gif

He should start making decisions like Kobe; shooting the ball from three point line, tripled teamed, and then complain to the refs about not receiving a foul.

Originally Posted by knightngale

Wade  with another monster game tonight as lebron fades into bolivia

Heat by 12
laugh.gif

He should start making decisions like Kobe; shooting the ball from three point line, tripled teamed, and then complain to the refs about not receiving a foul.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Huh..

other places are reporting it aswell. they just mentioned it on around the horn right now along with brian cardinal getting ahead of peja on the depth chart.

Back
Top Bottom