Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Haywood will be active tonight, that's a very good sign.

Barea move to the starting line-up may have to do with Marion's minutes, Carlisle said.

Said he's been playing too much, and they need someone else off the bench who can defend.

The luxury of having Marion off the bench earlier in the season..
tired.gif
Oh how we miss you Caron.
laugh.gif

Now I'm just awaiting all the responses saying all these guys are non-factors.
laugh.gif

Haywood will be active tonight, that's a very good sign.

Barea move to the starting line-up may have to do with Marion's minutes, Carlisle said.

Said he's been playing too much, and they need someone else off the bench who can defend.

The luxury of having Marion off the bench earlier in the season..
tired.gif
Oh how we miss you Caron.
laugh.gif

Now I'm just awaiting all the responses saying all these guys are non-factors.
laugh.gif

JJ will probably be a non factor. i don't think he can keep up against the heat

Peja shouldnt play

JJ will probably be a non factor. i don't think he can keep up against the heat

Peja shouldnt play

I read somewhere that any finals series tied 1-1, the team to win the third has always ended up winning the series so if history repeats itself, its going to miami. Looking forward to a good game tonight.

I read somewhere that any finals series tied 1-1, the team to win the third has always ended up winning the series so if history repeats itself, its going to miami. Looking forward to a good game tonight.

if jj is starts getting points.. you better believe that chalmers is gonna be in there quick... our 2 lineups that play the best defense are
chalmers
wade
lebron
bosh
anthony

wade
miller
lebron
haslem
bosh...

if jj is starts getting points.. you better believe that chalmers is gonna be in there quick... our 2 lineups that play the best defense are
chalmers
wade
lebron
bosh
anthony

wade
miller
lebron
haslem
bosh...

Originally Posted by MPire

Originally Posted by EvansST

Originally Posted by knightngale

Wade  with another monster game tonight as lebron fades into bolivia

Heat by 12
laugh.gif

He should start making decisions like Kobe; shooting the ball from three point line, tripled teamed, and then complain to the refs about not receiving a foul.
Lets not forget learning The Art of Rape.

This is exactly why I am rooting for the Heat. Look @ all these damn h8ters in here from other teams, especially Rapist Supporters. At the sports bar, the place erupted when the Mavs won game 1 despite the fact that no one in the bar was a Mavs fan. Reminds me of my Cowboys. Everyone poppin bottles having celebrations when we lose.

Can't wait for the Heat to win so all yall %!#%%@@ can put a gun in your mouth.
30t6p3b.gif
Your girl was a victim of Kobe smh

Originally Posted by MPire

Originally Posted by EvansST

Originally Posted by knightngale

Wade  with another monster game tonight as lebron fades into bolivia

Heat by 12
laugh.gif

He should start making decisions like Kobe; shooting the ball from three point line, tripled teamed, and then complain to the refs about not receiving a foul.
Lets not forget learning The Art of Rape.

This is exactly why I am rooting for the Heat. Look @ all these damn h8ters in here from other teams, especially Rapist Supporters. At the sports bar, the place erupted when the Mavs won game 1 despite the fact that no one in the bar was a Mavs fan. Reminds me of my Cowboys. Everyone poppin bottles having celebrations when we lose.

Can't wait for the Heat to win so all yall %!#%%@@ can put a gun in your mouth.
30t6p3b.gif
Your girl was a victim of Kobe smh

Just listened to Carlisle's game4 interview.
Carlisle has not confirmed Barea starting.
Said he releases line-up 16 minutes before game.

Also mentioned making guys earn it from the foul line.

No more easy lay ups. Bodies hittin' the floor tonite.

Back
Top Bottom