Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Damb Lebron was super ghost.

I hope the media rip him a new one.

Dude was pissing me off by passing the ball off each time he had possession.

How you let JET talk %%% and light you up?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at Mark Jackson comparing Wade to MJ and Kobe. I don't think those two would drop a pass with 6 seconds left in the Finals. Wade is a clown.

D-Wade=Professional Choke Artist...

Did Lebron even shoot the ball in the 4th?

Outside of Wade +$!% ups he played amazing in the 4th though. Those blocks put him on another echelon.

Dirk stepped up in the 4th but I honestly did not like how he or LeBron played. Dirk got that fever/flu excuse though.

Like I said Spo lost this for them. Out coached once Rick had the team go to zone. All those turnovers, Heat doing their best impersonation of the Mavs.

I been noticing the games that Bosh goes off the Heat have been losing. Guess they got a better chance when Wade or LeBron are hot.

Fact: if Lebron didn't play like trash, the Heat win this easily.

who's gonna give him another pass on this one?

Fact: if Lebron didn't play like trash, the Heat win this easily.

who's gonna give him another pass on this one?

Outside of Wade +$!% ups he played amazing in the 4th though. Those blocks put him on another echelon.

Dirk stepped up in the 4th but I honestly did not like how he or LeBron played. Dirk got that fever/flu excuse though.

Like I said Spo lost this for them. Out coached once Rick had the team go to zone. All those turnovers, Heat doing their best impersonation of the Mavs.

I been noticing the games that Bosh goes off the Heat have been losing. Guess they got a better chance when Wade or LeBron are hot.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at Mark Jackson comparing Wade to MJ and Kobe. I don't think those two would drop a pass with 6 seconds left in the Finals. Wade is a clown.

Why is it at times like these lebron is nowhere to be found anymore....I'm not tryna clown or anything, but does spo not have any trust in him anymore
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom