Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Lebron-Cry-baby.jpg

8 PTS?????

Damb Lebron was super ghost.

I hope the media rip him a new one.

Dude was pissing me off by passing the ball off each time he had possession.

How you let JET talk %%% and light you up?

Originally Posted by aepps20

The loss is all on LeBron. This "facilitating excuse" just doesn't cut it anymore. This guy was passing up shots to pass the ball to Chalmers and Haslem when they were clearly covered. LeBron is the classic example of a frontrunner and I really question is heart.

I couldn't agree more

Originally Posted by aepps20

The loss is all on LeBron. This "facilitating excuse" just doesn't cut it anymore. This guy was passing up shots to pass the ball to Chalmers and Haslem when they were clearly covered. LeBron is the classic example of a frontrunner and I really question is heart.

I couldn't agree more

Originally Posted by thachosen123

Why is it at times like these lebron is nowhere to be found anymore....I'm not tryna clown or anything, but does spo not have any trust in him anymore
30t6p3b.gif
amnesia? 

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at Mark Jackson comparing Wade to MJ and Kobe. I don't think those two would drop a pass with 6 seconds left in the Finals. Wade is a clown.
Kobe has definitely done something close to that.

Originally Posted by thachosen123

Why is it at times like these lebron is nowhere to be found anymore....I'm not tryna clown or anything, but does spo not have any trust in him anymore
30t6p3b.gif
amnesia? 

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at Mark Jackson comparing Wade to MJ and Kobe. I don't think those two would drop a pass with 6 seconds left in the Finals. Wade is a clown.
Kobe has definitely done something close to that.

Lebron has been a NON MF FACTOR IN THIS GAME AND SERIES

But yet Pippen talkin about he could be better than MJ. I love pip but dude foolish

Lebron has been a NON MF FACTOR IN THIS GAME AND SERIES

But yet Pippen talkin about he could be better than MJ. I love pip but dude foolish

Originally Posted by DT43

Fact: if Lebron didn't play like trash, the Heat win this easily.

who's gonna give him another pass on this one?
What if Dirk didn't play like trash.. wait it doesn't matter huh?

Originally Posted by DT43

Fact: if Lebron didn't play like trash, the Heat win this easily.

who's gonna give him another pass on this one?
What if Dirk didn't play like trash.. wait it doesn't matter huh?

Back
Top Bottom