Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

game 5 is so important now, damn.

No bs, dallas played their best tonight. hats off

Im not even mad at Wade, he played his heart out.

My dad bet me that LeBron would score 10 or more in the 4th Quarter.

He scored 8 in the whole game
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

game 5 is so important now, damn.

No bs, dallas played their best tonight. hats off

Im not even mad at Wade, he played his heart out.

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

IT'S A SERIES

WE LOSE GAMES

BUT WE WIN SERIES

IT WAS A CLOSE GAME...LETS DO THIS MIAMIIII HEATTTT
Dallas could very well/should be up 3-1 in this series though.

Originally Posted by aepps20

The loss is all on LeBron. This "facilitating excuse" just doesn't cut it anymore. This guy was passing up shots to pass the ball to Chalmers and Haslem when they were clearly covered. LeBron is the classic example of a frontrunner and I really question is heart.
Agreed.  The last game, I actually thought he did decent but not "bron-like."  This game however, he was straight GHOST!!  My dude D Wade should be PISSED right now at how he got NO contribution from Lebron.  Bron was out there looking like !%#!%%% Jeremy Lin scared to have the ball in his hands.  Giving it up as soon as he touched it.  I have no clue what's going on with dude but he needs to get it together ASAP. 

Miami seriously dodged hella bullets too.  Dallas usually makes all those open shots.

Great series though.

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

IT'S A SERIES

WE LOSE GAMES

BUT WE WIN SERIES

IT WAS A CLOSE GAME...LETS DO THIS MIAMIIII HEATTTT
Dallas could very well/should be up 3-1 in this series though.

Originally Posted by aepps20

The loss is all on LeBron. This "facilitating excuse" just doesn't cut it anymore. This guy was passing up shots to pass the ball to Chalmers and Haslem when they were clearly covered. LeBron is the classic example of a frontrunner and I really question is heart.
Agreed.  The last game, I actually thought he did decent but not "bron-like."  This game however, he was straight GHOST!!  My dude D Wade should be PISSED right now at how he got NO contribution from Lebron.  Bron was out there looking like !%#!%%% Jeremy Lin scared to have the ball in his hands.  Giving it up as soon as he touched it.  I have no clue what's going on with dude but he needs to get it together ASAP. 

Miami seriously dodged hella bullets too.  Dallas usually makes all those open shots.

Great series though.

Back
Top Bottom