Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Originally Posted by MJDaLegend

HuR88.gif

I can watch this all day and laugh everytime, Always gets me.

If dude would've made it he would've ran to the scorers table jumping saying "This is my house"
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MJDaLegend

HuR88.gif

I can watch this all day and laugh everytime, Always gets me.

If dude would've made it he would've ran to the scorers table jumping saying "This is my house"
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif

damn bosh and lebron couldnt hit nothing down the stretch wade was carrying the team on his own. whoever wins game 5 will win this championship.

Ok, which one of the guys smashed Gloria?

My money's on Eddie House or Big Z

LeMilkCarton indeed.

Mavs are playing their +*$+@ off. All of them want to win badly. I can't say the same with Miami.
30t6p3b.gif

damn bosh and lebron couldnt hit nothing down the stretch wade was carrying the team on his own. whoever wins game 5 will win this championship.

Funny how when wade chokes the last 6 minutes of the game away, people blame it on bron, he wasnt the one missing shots and turning the ball over in crunch time.

Funny how when wade chokes the last 6 minutes of the game away, people blame it on bron, he wasnt the one missing shots and turning the ball over in crunch time.

LeMilkCarton indeed.

Mavs are playing their +*$+@ off. All of them want to win badly. I can't say the same with Miami.
30t6p3b.gif

Why should Wade get ANY backlash??  He was doing it for them on BOTH ends of the floor while Robin aka Lebron was out there looking like Jeremy Lin.  That was straight pathetic and Lebron basically needs to beast next game or he's going to lose even more supporters than he already has.  It seriously trips me out how Bron can beast ALL playoffs against Boston and the Bulls, yet turns into a WHOLE other player for this series.

Why should Wade get ANY backlash??  He was doing it for them on BOTH ends of the floor while Robin aka Lebron was out there looking like Jeremy Lin.  That was straight pathetic and Lebron basically needs to beast next game or he's going to lose even more supporters than he already has.  It seriously trips me out how Bron can beast ALL playoffs against Boston and the Bulls, yet turns into a WHOLE other player for this series.

As I said before game three, the next three games are going to define Lebron's legacy and he's off to a horrible start. This guy is mentally soft and doesn't look like he wants to win a championship. You can't convince me that Dallas plays better defense than Chicago and yet this guy treats the basketball like a hot potato. I still remember the play in the game where he had an open path for a layup but rather than finish strong he tried to pass the ball to Bosh and they turned the ball over.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

As I said before game three, the next three games are going to define Lebron's legacy and he's off to a horrible start. This guy is mentally soft and doesn't look like he wants to win a championship. You can't convince me that Dallas plays better defense than Chicago and yet this guy treats the basketball like a hot potato. I still remember the play in the game where he had an open path for a layup but rather than finish strong he tried to pass the ball to Bosh and they turned the ball over.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
Delonte was last seen on the Mavs bench

Back
Top Bottom