Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Originally Posted by durantula

Originally Posted by tim teufel

LeBron had a terrible game, no doubt and most of the loss goes on him, BUT these kobe fans are ignoring wades missed 3, turnover, missed FT, and buffed pass in the last 3 minutes of the game, wade had a chance and he blew it.

This game would have been a blowout if wade didn't show up genius
And how many games did wade not show up and lebron did, and lebron closed the game unlike wade tonight? see game 4 chicago series.

This is the finals my dude.who cares what he did against Chicago.this is where it counts if u want that ring.its obvious you"re a casual basketball fan.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

LeBron had a terrible game, no doubt and most of the loss goes on him, BUT these kobe fans are ignoring wades missed 3, turnover, missed FT, and buffed pass in the last 3 minutes of the game, wade had a chance and he blew it.

This game would have been a blowout if wade didn't show up genius
And how many games did wade not show up and lebron did, and lebron closed the game unlike wade tonight? see game 4 chicago series.

This is the finals my dude.who cares what he did against Chicago.this is where it counts if u want that ring.its obvious you"re a casual basketball fan.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Originally Posted by polorico

This is one of the weirdest series ever .
Dallas could be 3-1 right now , or the 305 could have swept the mavs .

I think we are in for a classic game 7 .  Id love to see the mavs take the next game.
Nah man, Miami is dominating a series that has been decided by the narrowest margin thus far in like 50 years...

eyes.gif

I know youre a Mavs fan but the Heat HAVE been dominating 3/4 of the series. Come the 4th quarter Dallas switches on and the Heat switch off.

As a person with no horse in this race its been great to watch...what a series.

I think we are in for a classic game 7 .  Id love to see the mavs take the next game.
Nah man, Miami is dominating a series that has been decided by the narrowest margin thus far in like 50 years...

eyes.gif

I know youre a Mavs fan but the Heat HAVE been dominating 3/4 of the series. Come the 4th quarter Dallas switches on and the Heat switch off.

Originally Posted by JUS3

"....not much time to get into the gym"
Damn son, you get paid to play basketball.  You just scored 8 points with that broke J.  Get your %%! in the gym and work on your J
30t6p3b.gif

YO THE MEDIA IS ABOUT FEAST OFF THAT COMMENT!

As soon as I heard it I was shocked that he actually said "If I feel I need to"
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JUS3

"....not much time to get into the gym"
Damn son, you get paid to play basketball.  You just scored 8 points with that broke J.  Get your %%! in the gym and work on your J
30t6p3b.gif

YO THE MEDIA IS ABOUT FEAST OFF THAT COMMENT!

As soon as I heard it I was shocked that he actually said "If I feel I need to"
eek.gif
laugh.gif

For as bad as Bron played they were in position for their "Closer" to finish the game out for them. Didnt happen..

Bron BETTER go nut next game
30t6p3b.gif

For as bad as Bron played they were in position for their "Closer" to finish the game out for them. Didnt happen..

Bron BETTER go nut next game
30t6p3b.gif

he gonna be like you henzo , blowing lay ups , and saying come on man when miller gets dookied on 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

he gonna be like you henzo , blowing lay ups , and saying come on man when miller gets dookied on 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by trunks206

Are games 48 minutes or 36? If the game comes down to a couple baskets either way, one side didn't dominate it.

Are games 48 minutes or 36? If the game comes down to a couple baskets either way, one side didn't dominate it.

Why do those lames do their pressers together?

Because they think they can share the team. Wade needed to get into Bron's $!! (nhjic) about passing up shots and not driving, but they're supposed to be equals.
eyes.gif
These dudes still too shook and polite to tell each other to come correct.

Bosh should've went with Wade.

Why do those lames do their pressers together?

Because they think they can share the team. Wade needed to get into Bron's $!! (nhjic) about passing up shots and not driving, but they're supposed to be equals.
eyes.gif
These dudes still too shook and polite to tell each other to come correct.

Bosh should've went with Wade.

eyes.gif

Mia may have the slight upper hand but dominating by no stretch of the imagination. 3/4 games have come down to the last play and dallas also has had multiple 7-8 pt leads that they squander they just are usually earlier in the game than mia

Back
Top Bottom