Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

^ this dude is AGGY
laugh.gif

You really trying get yourself banned huh
laugh.gif

SUPER EXCITED FOR TONIGHT!!!

Was watching ESPN and one guy said that he thought Lebron wanted to be the main guy and was pouting in the last game on some "Wade, if you're so good, try and win the game by yourself"

Thoughts?

Was watching ESPN and one guy said that he thought Lebron wanted to be the main guy and was pouting in the last game on some "Wade, if you're so good, try and win the game by yourself"

Thoughts?

I let Spoelstra hold my "How to beat a Matchup Zone in the fourth quarter for Dummies" Book.  We good.
smokin.gif

I let Spoelstra hold my "How to beat a Matchup Zone in the fourth quarter for Dummies" Book.  We good.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Iamjusayn

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Oh great and wise NK.  Thank you for putting me in check. You are truly the best.
Yes I agree. I was banned but now I know better
aw thanks guys
happy.gif

and wow game 5 tonight! i know both fan base gotta be nervous about tonight. if game 3 wasnt the series indicator THIS game sure is...

again the heat have not lost back to back games all playoffs...

Originally Posted by Iamjusayn

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Oh great and wise NK.  Thank you for putting me in check. You are truly the best.
Yes I agree. I was banned but now I know better
aw thanks guys
happy.gif

and wow game 5 tonight! i know both fan base gotta be nervous about tonight. if game 3 wasnt the series indicator THIS game sure is...

again the heat have not lost back to back games all playoffs...

Hopefully Dirk is at 100%. And if only Caron Butler didn't get injured during the season...

Looking forward to a good one tonight though.
pimp.gif

Hopefully Dirk is at 100%. And if only Caron Butler didn't get injured during the season...

Looking forward to a good one tonight though.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--Is my time on NT running out?

--After the Lakers were swept I was repeatedly quoted. I said that the parade will be in South Beach in June.
--If I'm wrong I'll never post on NT ever again.

bro that reverse jinx stuff only works for me dude
laugh.gif
 worked for me when i did the cavs will win it all thread two years in a row and with the celtics. i dont want the heat to lose this time though. the mavs will pay for what they did with the lakers
devil.gif

or do i?
eek.gif

laugh.gif
jus kidding. if i had my choice the arena would explode tonight and the lakers would be champs for one more year
happy.gif

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--Is my time on NT running out?

--After the Lakers were swept I was repeatedly quoted. I said that the parade will be in South Beach in June.
--If I'm wrong I'll never post on NT ever again.

bro that reverse jinx stuff only works for me dude
laugh.gif
 worked for me when i did the cavs will win it all thread two years in a row and with the celtics. i dont want the heat to lose this time though. the mavs will pay for what they did with the lakers
devil.gif

or do i?
eek.gif

laugh.gif
jus kidding. if i had my choice the arena would explode tonight and the lakers would be champs for one more year
happy.gif

-hopefully the crowd chants rashard lewis. its perfect to the beat to....LET'S-GO-MAV-RICKS.....RA-SHARD-LEW-IS!!!!

-hopefully the crowd chants rashard lewis. its perfect to the beat to....LET'S-GO-MAV-RICKS.....RA-SHARD-LEW-IS!!!!

Back
Top Bottom