Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Mavs shooters get their touch back tonight in the final home game at AAC this season. Dallas got this. Miami will be shook.

Mavs shooters get their touch back tonight in the final home game at AAC this season. Dallas got this. Miami will be shook.

If Rashard Lewis really smashed his girl
laugh.gif
roll.gif

We better win tonight, Let's get it Dallas
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by jcbacall

Twitter blowin up saying Rashard Lewis smashed Bron's girl.

DEAD if this is true.

#PauGasolSwag

...you know, the more i think on it, the more it sounds like some LA fan put that out there in hopes of getting Lebron off his game for the rest of the series.

...if true though? Rashard has great taste
pimp.gif

DEAD if this is true.

#PauGasolSwag

...you know, the more i think on it, the more it sounds like some LA fan put that out there in hopes of getting Lebron off his game for the rest of the series.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

DEAD if this is true.

#PauGasolSwag

pimp.gif

why would an LA fan do that? it makes no sense to me.   Even if lebron has a bad game tonight and they lose, the Lakers aren't awarded a title, the Dallas Mavericks are.  I think people overblow that Lebron being a threat to anything the Lakers have accomplished stuff.

best of 3 series, may the best team win.

DEAD if this is true.

#PauGasolSwag

pimp.gif

why would an LA fan do that? it makes no sense to me.   Even if lebron has a bad game tonight and they lose, the Lakers aren't awarded a title, the Dallas Mavericks are.  I think people overblow that Lebron being a threat to anything the Lakers have accomplished stuff.

i see the Mavs winning tonight by 2 points. dirk will have 25, marion will have 15, jet will have 18, barea with 15 and chandler with 15. the rest of the bench will come alive especially with this being the last home game.
pimp.gif
   the heat will be a tough team and will come out on fire but the Mavs will hold them down at home.   

i see the Mavs winning tonight by 2 points. dirk will have 25, marion will have 15, jet will have 18, barea with 15 and chandler with 15. the rest of the bench will come alive especially with this being the last home game.
pimp.gif
   the heat will be a tough team and will come out on fire but the Mavs will hold them down at home.   

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

DEAD if this is true.

#PauGasolSwag

pimp.gif

......not only on NT, but i work with some very mad LA fans that find any and everything wrong with LBJ.

- the HEAT win and they quiet as a church mouse at work. the HEAT lose and they playing Wal-Mart greeter at the front door cheesing and @!!$. to those types? DAL winning a title is LA winning for some odd reason.

...anyway, this isnt a question for me. this is a question for your LA fan brethren. next time you come across one ask them....ask them what thier beef with dude is.

DEAD if this is true.

#PauGasolSwag

pimp.gif

......not only on NT, but i work with some very mad LA fans that find any and everything wrong with LBJ.

- the HEAT win and they quiet as a church mouse at work. the HEAT lose and they playing Wal-Mart greeter at the front door cheesing and @!!$. to those types? DAL winning a title is LA winning for some odd reason.

...anyway, this isnt a question for me. this is a question for your LA fan brethren. next time you come across one ask them....ask them what thier beef with dude is.

pimp.gif

will do but it goes both ways,  i don't wanna veer the topic off subject too much,  but it's dudes i know who are lebron/cavs fans who acted the same way the last 2 years, their team was on the clock yet they so wanted a team from a completely different conference who only played their team twice a year to lose to the team who just put them out the playoffs.

either way it's lame if you ask me.

i go back and forth with my boy all the time,  he's a heat/lebron fan and if they lose i let him hear it,  however if miami wins by all means it's open season to let me hear it and i won't hide.  i hate talkin sports with dudes like that, the ones that will dish it out, but be nowhere to be found when their team loses. i have no problem with sports fans dishing it out and saying whatever as long as they can take it as well.

Back
Top Bottom