Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

This no question is his BIGGEST game of his lifetime.  Everyone will be seeing how he comes out tonight, he better show up.

This no question is his BIGGEST game of his lifetime.  Everyone will be seeing how he comes out tonight, he better show up.

Lebron can't do it by himself. He's gonna need Wade, Bosh and Miller to come up big on the offensive end. While haslem has to do his thing on D. I sense Dallas is going to come out with a vengeance, knowing that this will be their last home game of the season - and especially coming off last games Win, I expect them to come out gunning and they probably will win.

Lebron can't do it by himself. He's gonna need Wade, Bosh and Miller to come up big on the offensive end. While haslem has to do his thing on D. I sense Dallas is going to come out with a vengeance, knowing that this will be their last home game of the season - and especially coming off last games Win, I expect them to come out gunning and they probably will win.

laugh.gif

stephen-480x228.jpg

Originally Posted by SCOTTY PIMPIN

laugh.gif
bosh and wade cant do it buy themselves... they are gonna need lebron to step in take control of the game and let wade play off of him... LEBRON NEEDS TO GET GOING EARLY TO SET THE TONE ON OFFENSE...

Originally Posted by SCOTTY PIMPIN

laugh.gif
bosh and wade cant do it buy themselves... they are gonna need lebron to step in take control of the game and let wade play off of him... LEBRON NEEDS TO GET GOING EARLY TO SET THE TONE ON OFFENSE...

Cant remember the last time i was so amped for a game and my team is on vacation.

Just wanna see how Bron comes out, everybody and their mama swear he gon drop 30-40 pts......Yes i know he can but thats a big assumption, considering how hes played so far....Besides last games he hasnt played terribly, but he still seems '' off '' like his mind is elsewhere.

Cant remember the last time i was so amped for a game and my team is on vacation.

Just wanna see how Bron comes out, everybody and their mama swear he gon drop 30-40 pts......Yes i know he can but thats a big assumption, considering how hes played so far....Besides last games he hasnt played terribly, but he still seems '' off '' like his mind is elsewhere.

--Is my time on NT running out?

--After the Lakers were swept I was repeatedly quoted. I said that the parade will be in South Beach in June.
--If I'm wrong I'll never post on NT ever again.

--Is my time on NT running out?

--After the Lakers were swept I was repeatedly quoted. I said that the parade will be in South Beach in June.
--If I'm wrong I'll never post on NT ever again.

Bron can go off all he wants to. The dirty little secret with the Heat that their defense covers up is that Wade and Brons games don't compliement each other so if one goes off shots get taken from the other.

Bron can go off all he wants to. The dirty little secret with the Heat that their defense covers up is that Wade and Brons games don't compliement each other so if one goes off shots get taken from the other.

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Uh huh. You haven't been banned yet, you just hide when your team loses.
eyes.gif
Nah bruh, I never hide.
When we lost against Boston, I was here.

Right after Chicago gm 1, I was here

Our 2 losses, I was on NT during those days.

You can't say nothing to me, I roll w/ the Heat during thick and thin. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

No everytime the heat lose you call it a fluke loss, according to your dumb %#* if it wasnt for fluke losses the heat would be undefeated now.

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Uh huh. You haven't been banned yet, you just hide when your team loses.
eyes.gif
Nah bruh, I never hide.
When we lost against Boston, I was here.

Right after Chicago gm 1, I was here

Our 2 losses, I was on NT during those days.

You can't say nothing to me, I roll w/ the Heat during thick and thin. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

No everytime the heat lose you call it a fluke loss, according to your dumb %#* if it wasnt for fluke losses the heat would be undefeated now.

Back
Top Bottom