Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

like i said..
DT43 wrote:
Lebron is 2 assists from the emptiest triple double of all time.

dude had a triple double yet somehow managed to look pedestrian for most of the game.

Originally Posted by DT43

Lebron, where did all that passing get you? 
dumb %%! n' doesnt know when to stop passing and take over the game. there are times when its acceptable to be a ballhog and the 4th quarter of this game was one of them. 
THIS!!

Skip Bayless is looking more and more like a genius.

Is Lebron really b^$#) made?

lebron-james-crying-jemblog.jpg

Originally Posted by DT43

Lebron, where did all that passing get you? 
dumb %%! n' doesnt know when to stop passing and take over the game. there are times when its acceptable to be a ballhog and the 4th quarter of this game was one of them. 
THIS!!

Skip Bayless is looking more and more like a genius.

Is Lebron really b^$#) made?

So I ran into Dirk & LeBron the other day, and I asked Lebron for a dollar. Instead, the guy only gave me 75 cents. I was like, "!$$, Lebron?!" Then Dirk patted me on the back and gave me the remaining 25 cents saying, "It's okay. He never gives anyone the fourth quarter..."

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

I'm here trolls, what ya got to say.

Mavs won this game, I'll give them credit.

We played no defense til late, also Bron HAS to attack the rim. He got a triple dub, but he needs to attack, ESPECIALLY when Kidd is on him. I can't wait for Sunday, hopefully Bron goes off next game in the 4th, and stop being passive.
They don't deserve to be on the same court as you though...

So I ran into Dirk & LeBron the other day, and I asked Lebron for a dollar. Instead, the guy only gave me 75 cents. I was like, "!$$, Lebron?!" Then Dirk patted me on the back and gave me the remaining 25 cents saying, "It's okay. He never gives anyone the fourth quarter..."

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

I'm here trolls, what ya got to say.

Mavs won this game, I'll give them credit.

We played no defense til late, also Bron HAS to attack the rim. He got a triple dub, but he needs to attack, ESPECIALLY when Kidd is on him. I can't wait for Sunday, hopefully Bron goes off next game in the 4th, and stop being passive.
They don't deserve to be on the same court as you though...

Dallas has definitely gotten the favorable calls.  Hopefully people can stop acting like Miami ALWAYS gets the calls after this series.

Anyway, Miami has struggled all year long with scoring when they don't get transition buckets.  They don't seem to have the defensive capability to bother Dallas much either.  However, I don't think Dallas will being throwing up rainbows and making them in Miami.

I thought Miami in Six, guess it'll have to be Seven.

I'm just glad Lebron finally showed up and played.  When i say play, i'm glad he gave effort!  Yea, he didn't hit shots in the 4th and so on but he was at least involved. 

Let the
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
begin!

Dallas has definitely gotten the favorable calls.  Hopefully people can stop acting like Miami ALWAYS gets the calls after this series.

Anyway, Miami has struggled all year long with scoring when they don't get transition buckets.  They don't seem to have the defensive capability to bother Dallas much either.  However, I don't think Dallas will being throwing up rainbows and making them in Miami.

I thought Miami in Six, guess it'll have to be Seven.

I'm just glad Lebron finally showed up and played.  When i say play, i'm glad he gave effort!  Yea, he didn't hit shots in the 4th and so on but he was at least involved. 

Let the
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
begin!

Back
Top Bottom