Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Originally Posted by zack54attack

So I ran into Dirk & LeBron the other day, and I asked Lebron for a dollar. Instead, the guy only gave me 75 cents. I was like, "!$$, Lebron?!" Then Dirk patted me on the back and gave me the remaining 25 cents saying, "It's okay. He never gives anyone the fourth quarter..."
This would be funny but for the fact that he seems very willing to give anyone but himself the fourth quarter, including the opposing team.

Jet was CLUTCH with that 3.

Lebron cant have 2 4th qtr without scoring, he was great passing the ball but at some point you have to force it and get to the FT line or something.

Wade and Bron think people hate them now if they dont win these next 2 all hell will break loose.

Originally Posted by DoItAllPaul

Originally Posted by Burns1923

One final point for the night:

Miami hasn't been behind in a series this year, especially not an elimination situation in the Finals.

How do they respond to this.

They responded to giving up a 15 point lead by winning the next game...but, they responded to blowing their 9 point by losing this game. You never know with them. I expect them to win 2 at home, but they play like girls.
I actually forgot that the Bulls led 1-0 in the ECF. 
In any case, I think the Heat either go off or completely self-destruct.

So I ran into Dirk & LeBron the other day, and I asked Lebron for a dollar. Instead, the guy only gave me 75 cents. I was like, "!$$, Lebron?!" Then Dirk patted me on the back and gave me the remaining 25 cents saying, "It's okay. He never gives anyone the fourth quarter..."
This would be funny but for the fact that he seems very willing to give anyone but himself the fourth quarter, including the opposing team.

Originally Posted by DoItAllPaul

Originally Posted by Burns1923

One final point for the night:

Miami hasn't been behind in a series this year, especially not an elimination situation in the Finals.

How do they respond to this.

They responded to giving up a 15 point lead by winning the next game...but, they responded to blowing their 9 point by losing this game. You never know with them. I expect them to win 2 at home, but they play like girls.
I actually forgot that the Bulls led 1-0 in the ECF. 
In any case, I think the Heat either go off or completely self-destruct.

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Biggest call of the series is a questionable one against Miami and it goes unnoticed?

Sometimes, I wonder about you dude...
You're telling me that call couldn't have easily gone the other way? It does it's a tie game with a FT to take the lead, instead the game gets away.

that call was huge and it's irrelevant of who was involved in it.
grin.gif

jacqpt.gif

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Biggest call of the series is a questionable one against Miami and it goes unnoticed?

Sometimes, I wonder about you dude...
You're telling me that call couldn't have easily gone the other way? It does it's a tie game with a FT to take the lead, instead the game gets away.

that call was huge and it's irrelevant of who was involved in it.
grin.gif

jacqpt.gif

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Nt i swear to god im at a bar rigjt now shorty got her hand on

My junk asking me to take her homr and im sitting here with thfa

Stoneface. I swrarrrrr ahhh

Wut?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

jacqpt.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Dead

Wut?
laugh.gif

It was like game 4 against the Lakers. The Mavs couldn't miss a shot.

I still feel confident that Heat can take the two remaining at home. It took a 15 collapse in the 4th for the Mavs to win one there, and I don't see the Heat being that dumb again.

It was like game 4 against the Lakers. The Mavs couldn't miss a shot.

I still feel confident that Heat can take the two remaining at home. It took a 15 collapse in the 4th for the Mavs to win one there, and I don't see the Heat being that dumb again.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

jacqpt.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Dead

Originally Posted by thachosen123

This series ain't over AT ALL..........Lakers were down 2-3 going back home last year
grin.gif
yea but the Lakers' best player can score in the 4th quarter though

Originally Posted by thachosen123

This series ain't over AT ALL..........Lakers were down 2-3 going back home last year
grin.gif
yea but the Lakers' best player can score in the 4th quarter though

Boy stop, thats your mom telling you pick up your beer cans off the couch
laugh.gif