Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I love this place.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by zack54attack

So I ran into Dirk & LeBron the other day, and I asked Lebron for a dollar. Instead, the guy only gave me 75 cents. I was like, "!$$, Lebron?!" Then Dirk patted me on the back and gave me the remaining 25 cents saying, "It's okay. He never gives anyone the fourth quarter..."
jacqpt.gif

tylerhansbroughindianap.jpg

bron needs to fly to miami right now and stay in the gym shooting 3s until the next game starts. dudes shot just disappeared.

Originally Posted by What up

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Nt i swear to god im at a bar rigjt now shorty got her hand on

My junk asking me to take her homr and im sitting here with thfa

Stoneface. I swrarrrrr ahhh

dude taking shots for no reason
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Biggest call of the series is a questionable one against Miami and it goes unnoticed?

Sometimes, I wonder about you dude...
You're telling me that call couldn't have easily gone the other way? It does it's a tie game with a FT to take the lead, instead the game gets away.

that call was huge and it's irrelevant of who was involved in it.
grin.gif
But they explained it for you. He got the ball in the lower box so the circle is irrelevant. And it was clearly a charge when you take the circle out of it

So I ran into Dirk & LeBron the other day, and I asked Lebron for a dollar. Instead, the guy only gave me 75 cents. I was like, "!$$, Lebron?!" Then Dirk patted me on the back and gave me the remaining 25 cents saying, "It's okay. He never gives anyone the fourth quarter..."

1249287503_ice_cube.gif

1249287503_ice_cube.gif

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Biggest call of the series is a questionable one against Miami and it goes unnoticed?

Sometimes, I wonder about you dude...
You're telling me that call couldn't have easily gone the other way? It does it's a tie game with a FT to take the lead, instead the game gets away.

that call was huge and it's irrelevant of who was involved in it.
grin.gif
But they explained it for you. He got the ball in the lower box so the circle is irrelevant. And it was clearly a charge when you take the circle out of it

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

bron needs to fly to miami right now and stay in the gym shooting 3s until the next game starts. dudes shot just disappeared.

i heard Rashard Lewis was in Miami, maybe he could take some pointers?

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

i heard Rashard Lewis was in Miami, maybe he could take some pointers?

Mavs went for the 3s CRAZY and made it.

Miami played VERY WELL.

The 3s went in, and they played for their crowd.

WE GOT THE HOME-COURT ADVANTAGE NOW, WE MIAMI HEAT FANS GOTTA STAY POSITIVEEE

WHEN LAKER FANS WAS DOWN 3-2 LAST YEAR, THEY PROTECTED THEIR HOME COURT...

WE GOTTA DO THE SAME THING, PLAYING IN DALLAS WITH THOSE CALLS IS 3X DIFFICULT

I WON'T BACK DOWN...LETS DO THIS

MIAMI

WILL

WIN

THIS SERIES

WE LOSE GAMES, BUT WIN SERIES!

AS LONG WE PROTECT HOMECOURT, WE GOT THISSS

LET GOOO MIAMIII HEATTTT

Mavs went for the 3s CRAZY and made it.

Miami played VERY WELL.

The 3s went in, and they played for their crowd.

WE GOT THE HOME-COURT ADVANTAGE NOW, WE MIAMI HEAT FANS GOTTA STAY POSITIVEEE

WHEN LAKER FANS WAS DOWN 3-2 LAST YEAR, THEY PROTECTED THEIR HOME COURT...

WE GOTTA DO THE SAME THING, PLAYING IN DALLAS WITH THOSE CALLS IS 3X DIFFICULT

I WON'T BACK DOWN...LETS DO THIS

MIAMI

WILL

WIN

THIS SERIES

WE LOSE GAMES, BUT WIN SERIES!

AS LONG WE PROTECT HOMECOURT, WE GOT THISSS

LET GOOO MIAMIII HEATTTT

laugh.gif
 @ people defending Lebron that its the coaches fault that he isnt making plays for lebron and not getting him the ball in the 4th.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? Lefraud doesnt WANT the ball in the first place.

laugh.gif
 @ people defending Lebron that its the coaches fault that he isnt making plays for lebron and not getting him the ball in the 4th.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? Lefraud doesnt WANT the ball in the first place.

Originally Posted by DT43

Lebron, where did all that passing get you? 
dumb %%! n' doesnt know when to stop passing and take over the game. there are times when its acceptable to be a ballhog and the 4th quarter of this game was one of them. 
THIS.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I am sitting here absolutely infuriated. Everytime this dude passes the ball in one of those moments where he needs to score I lose respect for him. Triple double don't mean $%%! if no W comes with it. Son is playing like he's 5'4" out there. Weak %@* ball handling and I mean WEAK. That lack of jab step is atrocious, it doesnt phase anyone. He's too tall to be trying to break cats at the perimeter, he can't get low enough to form an effective crossover.
30t6p3b.gif
Jumpshot abysmal. Wade getting "hurt"... Come on son. 
indifferent.gif
 Why is Chris Bosh king consistency on this team... These dudes better get it together for Sunday's game..

Originally Posted by DT43

Lebron, where did all that passing get you? 
dumb %%! n' doesnt know when to stop passing and take over the game. there are times when its acceptable to be a ballhog and the 4th quarter of this game was one of them. 
THIS.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I am sitting here absolutely infuriated. Everytime this dude passes the ball in one of those moments where he needs to score I lose respect for him. Triple double don't mean $%%! if no W comes with it. Son is playing like he's 5'4" out there. Weak %@* ball handling and I mean WEAK. That lack of jab step is atrocious, it doesnt phase anyone. He's too tall to be trying to break cats at the perimeter, he can't get low enough to form an effective crossover.
30t6p3b.gif
Jumpshot abysmal. Wade getting "hurt"... Come on son. 
indifferent.gif
 Why is Chris Bosh king consistency on this team... These dudes better get it together for Sunday's game..

Back
Top Bottom