Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

Originally Posted by DT43

Lebron, where did all that passing get you? 
dumb %%! n' doesnt know when to stop passing and take over the game. there are times when its acceptable to be a ballhog and the 4th quarter of this game was one of them. 
THIS.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I am sitting here absolutely infuriated. Everytime this dude passes the ball in one of those moments where he needs to score I lose respect for him. Triple double don't mean $%%! if no W comes with it. Son is playing like he's 5'4" out there. Weak %@* ball handling and I mean WEAK. That lack of jab step is atrocious, it doesnt phase anyone. He's too tall to be trying to break cats at the perimeter, he can't get low enough to form an effective crossover.
30t6p3b.gif
Jumpshot abysmal. Wade getting "hurt"... Come on son. 
indifferent.gif
 Why is Chris Bosh king consistency on this team... These dudes better get it together for Sunday's game..
Same here.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Air Freshh 23 wrote:

Lebron scored in the 4th. 

He had 2 points on an uncontested layup....

To be fair, he also had a very contested layup potential and one. It just didn't count on the scoreboard, because he was called for an offensive foul even though Chandler's foot was clearly inside the circle. But haters ain't fair. He did miss some shots he should've made though, there's no denying that. And he should've taken advantage against the Kidd mismatch. But tonight's game was more about Mavs hitting everything they threw up in the air.

Air Freshh 23 wrote:

To be fair, he also had a very contested layup potential and one. It just didn't count on the scoreboard, because he was called for an offensive foul even though Chandler's foot was clearly inside the circle. But haters ain't fair. He did miss some shots he should've made though, there's no denying that. And he should've taken advantage against the Kidd mismatch. But tonight's game was more about Mavs hitting everything they threw up in the air.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

eric spoelstra is getting Bent over and Reamed by carlisle...

when DWade went out, Bron was cooking with cross screens in the paint and in the post, Wade came back, no more Bron in the paint.

its time to get Bron OFF of Jet, he needs to be able to Roam and help on Defense.

and Its justice that DWade got hurt while doing a fake *%% Flop.
My thoughts exactly. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
.  Miami always goes away from what works every single time the team makes a run or takes a lead.  Why this guy continues to start Bibby when Barea is lighting him up is
laugh.gif

If Dallas pulls this out, NT will be down for awhile.
Wade needs the ball in his hands in the clutch.  It's clear Bron don't want it.  There's no need to force it and try to prove the haters wrong. 

It boggles my mind how these dudes can't close a game.  Props to the Dallas D though.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

eric spoelstra is getting Bent over and Reamed by carlisle...

when DWade went out, Bron was cooking with cross screens in the paint and in the post, Wade came back, no more Bron in the paint.

its time to get Bron OFF of Jet, he needs to be able to Roam and help on Defense.

and Its justice that DWade got hurt while doing a fake *%% Flop.
My thoughts exactly. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
.  Miami always goes away from what works every single time the team makes a run or takes a lead.  Why this guy continues to start Bibby when Barea is lighting him up is
laugh.gif

If Dallas pulls this out, NT will be down for awhile.
Wade needs the ball in his hands in the clutch.  It's clear Bron don't want it.  There's no need to force it and try to prove the haters wrong. 

It boggles my mind how these dudes can't close a game.  Props to the Dallas D though.

D. Wade prolly chucklin on the low like... "This DUDE ain't never gonna win a chip..." 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

D. Wade prolly chucklin on the low like... "This DUDE ain't never gonna win a chip..." 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Air Freshh 23 wrote:

No, he didn't. He did the typical LeBron James barrel-into-the defender, and guess what? Chandler was set.

Poor kid, I know you love the dude with all of your being, but let it go... he's just not that good. Sorry.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Air Freshh 23 wrote:

No, he didn't. He did the typical LeBron James barrel-into-the defender, and guess what? Chandler was set.

Poor kid, I know you love the dude with all of your being, but let it go... he's just not that good. Sorry.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

... a lot of shots that had no business going in that went in... but that's how it goes sometimes.

The Heat aren't dead yet, though.
Pretty much all that needs to be said. 

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Mavs went for the 3s CRAZY and made it.

Miami played VERY WELL.

The 3s went in, and they played for their crowd.

WE GOT THE HOME-COURT ADVANTAGE NOW, WE MIAMI HEAT FANS GOTTA STAY POSITIVEEE

WHEN LAKER FANS WAS DOWN 3-2 LAST YEAR, THEY PROTECTED THEIR HOME COURT...

WE GOTTA DO THE SAME THING, PLAYING IN DALLAS WITH THOSE CALLS IS 3X DIFFICULT

I WON'T BACK DOWN...LETS DO THIS

MIAMI

WILL

WIN

THIS SERIES

WE LOSE GAMES, BUT WIN SERIES!

AS LONG WE PROTECT HOMECOURT, WE GOT THISSS

LET GOOO MIAMIII HEATTTT
Wat about your hubby lebron?

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Mavs went for the 3s CRAZY and made it.

Miami played VERY WELL.

The 3s went in, and they played for their crowd.

WE GOT THE HOME-COURT ADVANTAGE NOW, WE MIAMI HEAT FANS GOTTA STAY POSITIVEEE

WHEN LAKER FANS WAS DOWN 3-2 LAST YEAR, THEY PROTECTED THEIR HOME COURT...

WE GOTTA DO THE SAME THING, PLAYING IN DALLAS WITH THOSE CALLS IS 3X DIFFICULT

I WON'T BACK DOWN...LETS DO THIS

MIAMI

WILL

WIN

THIS SERIES

WE LOSE GAMES, BUT WIN SERIES!

AS LONG WE PROTECT HOMECOURT, WE GOT THISSS

LET GOOO MIAMIII HEATTTT
Wat about your hubby lebron?

Originally Posted by Big J 33

... a lot of shots that had no business going in that went in... but that's how it goes sometimes.

The Heat aren't dead yet, though.
Pretty much all that needs to be said. 

Back
Top Bottom