Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Originally Posted by bdis1986

toine2983 wrote:
Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

the future
eek.gif

That's TJ?

Deron Williams

insert Jason Terry .gif
laugh.gif

What a ridiculous turn-out for Lebron and the Heat. They had the game wrapped up with a little over 2 minutes left.
I've said this to my friends throughout this post-season; clock management is the most critical thing during the last few minutes of every game. Obviously, the Heat don't have that - especially Lebron. The Mavs capitalized on every Heat mistake, took over and never looked back.

This got Lebron living a life of regrets right now. Like his stans that roam this forum, he'll drown in his own sorrows if they don't win game 6.

Mavs win, Heat lose.........and the city of Cleveland wins. 
smokin.gif

What a ridiculous turn-out for Lebron and the Heat. They had the game wrapped up with a little over 2 minutes left.
I've said this to my friends throughout this post-season; clock management is the most critical thing during the last few minutes of every game. Obviously, the Heat don't have that - especially Lebron. The Mavs capitalized on every Heat mistake, took over and never looked back.

This got Lebron living a life of regrets right now. Like his stans that roam this forum, he'll drown in his own sorrows if they don't win game 6.

Mavs win, Heat lose.........and the city of Cleveland wins. 
smokin.gif

IM NOT GIVIN UP

THIS IS A SERIES

NOT A SUPER BOWL.

DALLAS DID THEIR JOB

WE GOTTA DO OURS.

WE 9-1 AT HOME

MIAMI PLAYED WELLLLLLLLLLL

BUT I'LL ALWAYS SAY THIS...YOU LIVE BY THE 3...YOU DIE BY IT

IF THIS HAS TO GO TO GAME 7, THEN SO BE IT...

BUT THAT OFFENSIVE FOUL ON LEBRON REALLY GAVE DALLAS THE WIN, BUT THEN AGAIN...ITS NOT OUR HOMECOURT

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOO MIAMIIIIIIIIIII HEATTTTTTTTTT

PAT RILEY & HOMECOURT....
pimp.gif

IM NOT GIVIN UP

THIS IS A SERIES

NOT A SUPER BOWL.

DALLAS DID THEIR JOB

WE GOTTA DO OURS.

WE 9-1 AT HOME

MIAMI PLAYED WELLLLLLLLLLL

BUT I'LL ALWAYS SAY THIS...YOU LIVE BY THE 3...YOU DIE BY IT

IF THIS HAS TO GO TO GAME 7, THEN SO BE IT...

BUT THAT OFFENSIVE FOUL ON LEBRON REALLY GAVE DALLAS THE WIN, BUT THEN AGAIN...ITS NOT OUR HOMECOURT

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOO MIAMIIIIIIIIIII HEATTTTTTTTTT

PAT RILEY & HOMECOURT....
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom