Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

for FULL context of the LeBron quote.

Look at his smirk and smug %+$ face when he mentions basketball fans.
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Who handles his PR? They should be fired. Don't they know they he will be asked these types of questions and that he should be taught how to respond to them. This was just a horrible way to answer that question, no class at all. If I were him I would have said something along the lines of "They can be happy for however long, but believe I will be in the gym working on improving my game and they will see me again next year in the playoffs."

Or something like that, I mean show some class and poise. Just because they are taking shots at you doesn't mean you should fire back.

Yep...he ain't built for this. Dude should know better - part of being a public figure/athlete is knowing that you're always going to get criticized. It's one thing to be a rookie that isn't used to the limelight or attention but this kat is in his 8th year and he's been under the spotlight for all of those years. LeBron isn't special, there are millions of pro athletes that have been getting hated on before him and there will be more after he's long gone from the NBA. He's acting like it's not part of the job 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JD214

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

Erik Dampier was at Club Liv partying with Dallas Mavericks last nite

he was a true double agent!

I heard there were more Miami players at the club
nerd.gif
, not just Dampier.

Not sure though
nerd.gif
eek.gif
x
30t6p3b.gif
if so; I thought Birdman & Wayne were bad enough

Originally Posted by CoolNClutch

Part of being a public figure/athlete is knowing that you're always going to get criticized. It's one thing to be a rookie that isn't used to the limelight or attention but this kat is in his 8th year and he's been under the spotlight for all of those years. LeBron isn't special, there are millions of pro athletes that have been getting hated on before him and there will be more after he's long gone from the NBA. He's acting like it's not part of the job 
laugh.gif

QFT.  Dude obviously let his emotions get the best of him.

Originally Posted by IheartDrums

Did anyone order that $79.99 thing from nba.com? Which one comes with the gold Ball???
I ordered the 80 dollar one from NBAstore.com

All it comes /w is the shirt, DVD, hat, and towel.

Stop acting like athletes arent human.
laugh.gif

Dudes kept poking at the gorilla all year and the gorilla finally struck back now its "Ay he needs better PR. Why would he say something like that"
laugh.gif
Really?

I'm a fan of sports I will never understand the fandom of yall on this thread its a new experience to me. A lot of its weird to say the least

And yes LBJ deserve a lot of the criticism but It seemed like a damn witchhunt this year dude finally struck back with that obvious ether now yall looking at him like he done something wrong.

im sorry but NO ATHLETE knows about this Lebron James hate
this hate is the strongest hate any athlete has ever faced
he trends on twitter everytime he does something WRONG and makes a mistake
dont compare any athlete to him cause it just dont measure up

I think it was so amazingly lame how wade tried to play off the cough incident by saying it was an act to test the media 
indifferent.gif

NO STUPID, YOU CANT COVER UP HOW LAME YOU & LEFAIL ARE.

In actuality, its the other way around... the media has been owning these 2 idiots since day 1 by
purposely asking them questions designed to get under their skin
laugh.gif
and their responses have been nothing but defensive and angry...
The exact reaction the reporters want
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Game 7 of last years finals was 55 pages.

Last night to today? 110+ pages....

WILD.
That is only because the lakers won. Game 6 of the 2008 finals got a lot of pages
eyes.gif
. There was an influx of like 500k celtics fans that day
grin.gif

Anyone surprised that Lebron is an idiot though? He probably was told he would make it to the NBA by 6th grade and stopped studying/learning at school.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by IheartDrums

Did anyone order that $79.99 thing from nba.com? Which one comes with the gold Ball???
I ordered the 80 dollar one from NBAstore.com

All it comes /w is the shirt, DVD, hat, and towel.
I cant for the life of me find that gold ball thats on the first page. I just want the Hat and a little shirt for my son, and that damn GOLD BALL! But its lost. 

cornzilla wrote:
dreClark wrote:

30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Who handles his PR? They should be fired. Don't they know they he will be asked these types of questions and that he should be taught how to respond to them. This was just a horrible way to answer that question, no class at all. If I were him I would have said something along the lines of "They can be happy for however long, but believe I will be in the gym working on improving my game and they will see me again next year in the playoffs."

Or something like that, I mean show some class and poise. Just because they are taking shots at you doesn't mean you should fire back.

But why tho? What difference would have made? He couldve got his post comments written by the pr congressional who right for obama and it wouldnt have made a damn. Ppl just gonna hate him no matter what. So i guess yall saying if he gave this perfect speech the 10+ or so directly/indirectly threads related to hating him would have stopped? The massive amount of twits on twitter about him would cease? Clevland would have had a good job parade for him?

The funny thing is he is getting more general public etc... hate then Vick did? And he killed dogs... And we all know how much a certain large marjority of a certain demographic of ppl loves them some animals.

It is mind-boggling that he gets more hate/backlash then Kobe/Tyson during their rape case stages. Big Ben thru his rape incidents. Farve who well pretty much did what lebron did, Ray Lewis and his whole stab kill situation. Jordan and the whole fix games/point shaving/gambling getting caught up in strip club stage. Kidds wife beater moment, Barry Bonds etc...

If i wasnt hip to the nba id think dude did some crazy #%+ like molest lil kids, ate babies, kept 3rd world children locked in the basement and used them as indentured slaves or something.

Originally Posted by LDJ

cornzilla wrote:
dreClark wrote:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif

But why tho? What difference would have made? He couldve got his post comments written by the pr congressional who right for obama and it wouldnt have made a damn. Ppl just gonna hate him no matter what. So i guess yall saying if he gave this perfect speech the 10+ or so directly/indirectly threads related to hating him would have stopped? The massive amount of twits on twitter about him would cease? Clevland would have had a good job parade for him?

The funny thing is he is getting more general public etc... hate then Vick did? And he killed dogs... And we all know how much a certain large marjority of a certain demographic of ppl loves them some animals.

It is mind-boggling that he gets more hate/backlash then Kobe/Tyson during their rape case stages. Big Ben thru his rape incidents. Farve who well pretty much did what lebron did, Ray Lewis and his whole stab kill situation. Jordan and the whole fix games/point shaving/gambling getting caught up in strip club stage. Kidds wife beater moment, Barry Bonds etc...

If i wasnt hip to the nba id think dude did some crazy #%+ like molest lil kids, ate babies, kept 3rd world children locked in the basement and used them as indentured slaves or something.

While there were allegations against Kobe, Ray Lewis and Jordan, I'm not 100% sure they actually committed those acts, they were just accused, I could be wrong though. Now Vick was arressted and jailed for his treatment of animals, and people still hate him. The thing with Vick and why people seem to look down at LeBron more than Vick today is, we know what Vick did, he admitted his guilt and he is trying to better himself as a person/athlete. Was it wrong of him to do that? Yes. Should he be in the NFL? It's very debatable, but at the end of the day, we hate him for what he did off the field, not what he did on the field. We all know some athletes are going to lead double lives, many of them bad double lives and they most likely shouldn't be represented in professional sports where children look up to them.

LeBron hasn't done anything off the court to make people hate him. It's the way his carries himself in the sports world that people hate him. Vick is loved as an athlete, not as a person. LeBron is hated as athlete and a person because of his treatment of his old team, city, fans and current fans that want to see him fail for taking an easy way out.

Now you mention Farve doing the same thing, going to a team to win. Many people hated him for that, but he never once spit in the fans face and that is what LeBron did last night. It was classless. Many people didn't care he made The Decision, but many did. I think those who didn't care about the Decision, now care that he spit in faces of millions of fans.

Has Wade had any all time performance while shooting less than 15 free throws?  Dude was exposed as much as Lebron during these finals. D-whistle. 

do they sell that shirt the mavs fans were wearing at their arena? the all blue one with the trophy for the I?

Back
Top Bottom