Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by cornzilla

Originally Posted by LDJ
Yes people hate him already, but the fact that he said those things just makes it worst. I mean there is such a thing as damage control. I mean does he want to turn more people away with his comments? Probably not.

But how does making a press conference about leaving a itty team and a itty city worse than rape, or cruelty/killing animals? like i really want someone to explain their thought process when they say oh this guy beats his wife infront of his kids...meh thats not to bad, oh this dude rapes a chick.... that is kinda bad, oh this other guy goes a date rape girls almost underage... not to bad.... oh this dude had me thinking he was going to sign with my fav team, or stay with his on itty team.... but hey makes a press conference and says he leaving..... Oh hell naw now thats where i draw the line. This is just outright dispicable.

Its one thing to stab a man, kill a dude while drunk driving, or date rape woman. But to leave your hometown as a free agent and not sign to my team... then hold a press conference about it at a boys and girls club and donate the proceeds to charity... Now thats just taking it to far.

yup too true. jason kidd beats his wife over french fries, deshawn stevenson *%%%! a 14 year old girl and must register as a sex offender....yet you have people saying "congrats to jkidd! he deserves it! im so happy!" or deshawn is that dude!
pimp.gif
"

smh %$#* is bass ackwards... but ofcourse thats niketalk for you..

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

Originally Posted by NobleKane

do they sell that shirt the mavs fans were wearing at their arena? the all blue one with the trophy for the I?
*%@ bro? I thought you were on our side?

lol i wanted the heat to win. but im not a miami heat fan. my brother in law is a mavericks fan and i was trying to get this shirt for his birthday.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

do they sell that shirt the mavs fans were wearing at their arena? the all blue one with the trophy for the I?
http://www.mavgear.com/Da...The-Time-Is-Now-Tee.html

Close as it gets I believe that you can buy from a retailer. I got one thanks to a hookup from Trelvis.
pimp.gif

I swear, there's about 20 shirts I want to buy from this playoff run, how long will these shirts be selling?
laugh.gif

thanks for the link and yea they are doing a great job on the mavs championship run shirts. the one they had at the trophy presentation is pretty nice.

dirk_ad_300_1.jpg

smh %$#* is bass ackwards... but ofcourse thats niketalk for you..

Why does it worry you so much? How about you like and cheer for who you want to and let everyone else cheer and hate who they want. It doesnt affect you any.

Lebron "I didnt play up to my standards im i the reason we didnt win the finals I dont know"
-"maybe i did put to much pressure on myself"
-"i thought of juwan,big z & jamaal i wanted to win a title for them"

some quotes from exit meeting 2day

Trelvis Tha Thrilla wrote:
Anyone going to the parade?

i going. i heard that people are going to start to camp out Wednesday night just to get a good spot at the AAC. im planning on going to the AAC center to catch the end of the parade and the rally
pimp.gif

The Mavs Parade is on Thursday, June 16 at 10 a.m.The parade will go from Dallas City Hall to the AAC. Staring out west on Young Street, turning north onto Houston, a short turn onto Continental and a final turn north onto Victory. There is a planned rally at the AAC.Streets along the parade route will close at 8:30 a.m. on Thursday.

Originally Posted by bilbo07

NT is full of hypocrites. How is dirk wearing that shirt any different than brons lbj-mvp or check my stats? congrats to dirk though, he is that dude.

because he's wearing it after winning a championship, maybe?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by manny1

Trelvis Tha Thrilla wrote:
Anyone going to the parade?

i going. i heard that people are going to start to camp out Wednesday night just to get a good spot at the AAC. im planning on going to the AAC center to catch the end of the parade and the rally
pimp.gif

Yeah, I dont really care if I see much of the parade. Im just gonna post up at the AAC

Not often that you'll see a legend toil away for a 10 + years and then finally win a championship while still the man on his original team.

Congrats to Dirk Nowitzki and the Mavs.

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

Not often that you'll see a legend toil away for a 10 + years and then finally win a championship while still the man on his original team.

Congrats to Dirk Nowitzki and the Mavs.

cosign

they sell the i'm that dude shirt at champs. it has nothing to do with dirk, in real life. they've had them since last fall

Originally Posted by Freeze

they sell the i'm that dude shirt at champs. it has nothing to do with dirk, in real life. they've had them since last fall

Alright thanks, i'll probably have to go to Champs then.

Originally Posted by LA KB24

JD214 wrote:

kvsm23vs24 wrote:

Links to Dirks shirt?

Anyone?
nerd.gif

which shirt...im that dude or hows my dirk taste? 

I'm that dude
nerd.gif
, Been looking for it online but they say it's no longer available.

I just went to Champs, They have one but it's a bit different and don't have blue.

Originally Posted by Freeze

Yea, Pau wore the same shirt last year...

tumblr_l9tkwkneWj1qzcsd0o1_500.jpg

Back
Top Bottom