Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

NobleKane:
pr0phecy718:
bilbo07:
NT is full of hypocrites. How is dirk wearing that shirt any different than brons lbj-mvp or check my stats? congrats to dirk though, he is that dude.
because he's wearing it after winning a championship, maybe?
grin.gif

and lebron was wearing his shirt after an mvp season no?
Isolating 1 element from a body of work and comparing that to another player who shares that single element is naive.

Dirk's Douche Bag Resume is nowhere near LeBron's; that's why his 'I'm That Dude' is different than LeBron's 'Check My $tats' shirt.

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by WILLINC

We still in good shape, expect bron to pick it up. Should have put bibby back in for chalmers late in the half.

roll.gif
@ this dude

you serious? in good shape?

You guys are on your way to a sweep

Bro u was major nut ridin the Heat at this point in the series.
I think u switched teams every other TV timeout.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

NobleKane:
pr0phecy718:
because he's wearing it after winning a championship, maybe?
grin.gif
Isolating 1 element from a body of work and comparing that to another player who shares that single element is naive.

Dirk's Douche Bag Resume is nowhere near LeBron's; that's why his 'I'm That Dude' is different than LeBron's 'Check My $tats' shirt.

i dont even think either shirt was made for them though
laugh.gif
 its not like they told the shirt designer to put that %+@% on it

Originally Posted by JD214

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

Is there any truth to certain Miami Heat Player or Players being at Club Liv when the Mavs were celebrating? I wouldn't be too surprised if that was the case but I'll be curious to know who it was.

I know one of them was Eirick Dampier, only name I heard but I think there was more.

Dampier was on the team for years, i can understand him being there honestly so its not that big of a deal.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

NobleKane:

i dont even think either shirt was made for them though
laugh.gif
 its not like they told the shirt designer to put that %+@% on it
laugh.gif
I've seen both the "Check my $tats" and "I'm That Dude" shirts at ****'s Sporting Goods in the kids section. 

anyone see the mia feed after the game...

bosh was on the floor before the hall was crowded

then he got up

fell

then whistle and damp pick him up

didnt know he got weak in the knees twice...

Real talk though,

Does anyone know any stations, channel, or places online that will "re-air" the game? My entire block lost it's power in the beginning of the 3rd quarter.
laugh.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

I really hope we can retain Tyson somehow.

The other guys are just extra if we can get them.

Peja and Cardinal are also not on the books for next year, I'd be fine with both as long as they take the Vet's min.

Yeah, NBATV has been replaying it constantly. It's not the full version, but they show all that's worth seeing.

Damn I wish I could make it up to Dallas. but im in austin and i gotta work. Id totally be there if i had a replacement.

Originally Posted by durantula

yup too true. jason kidd beats his wife over french fries, deshawn stevenson *%%%! a 14 year old girl and must register as a sex offender....yet you have people saying "congrats to jkidd! he deserves it! im so happy!" or deshawn is that dude!
pimp.gif
"

smh %$#* is bass ackwards... but ofcourse thats niketalk for you..

They're talking about what they do on the court and to say kidd one of the all time great pgs in nba history shouldnt get a ring because he hit his wife who wade claimed to be a straight up *%%+* in his divorce papers, but not what he has done as a pg. Or deshawn stevenson who had sex with a girl who claimed to have sex with more people than she actually did to get public attention doesnt deserve a ring because of what he did off of the court, but not through the struggles and his great defense on the court, they deserved that ring more than anyone on the heat because they worked their #+@ of for it, unlike heats big 3 who just thought teaming up would win them a ring. Only people on the heat who deserve it are  miller, haslem and anthony, and maybe chalmers. But you root for what you see on the court and what they do that relates to basketball and thats why Lebron is hated by many.

On another note Mike vick is nearly the same way, 95% of your respect comes from what you do on the court/field.

laugh.gif
this post is totally biased and not worth replying to. but i will. dog you making excuses for their crimes and expanding why people hate lebron
laugh.gif
basketball related? come on now
laugh.gif
it should be based on what they do on court but you know its not and people have selective judgement. ONCOURT. not because of tweets and shows or a t shirt.

To the other guy who asked why do i care? its my opinion and i despise men hitting women and pedophiles.

i got no problem with people saying they deserve it because of what they did on the court. But when you make statements like "the good guys won" thats going too far.

Lets put things into prespective. Seperate entertainment from reality. Because in real life Lebron James and Dwayne Wade arent bad guys. The first people to cry about what they do are the same people laughing when someone else does it... and best believe if wade or lebron did that type of stuff this board would be throwing it in their face right now ie Kobe Bryant being called a rapist for so long...
So if LeBron was a player coming off of the bench, would people hate his even nearly as much? No its because of what he did on the court and the decisions he made of what he would do on the court is for the most part why people hate him, Im not making excuses for their crimes and in no way do I condone them but they deserve that ring for what they did on the court and not taking the easy route like what lebron and bosh and a lil bit of what wade tried to do.

Originally Posted by ewrek21

im going ,might show up around 8 but im def taking the train up there.
Yup. Im going to take the train also. Not sure what time Im trying to get there.

This is the part I dont like...

At the conclusion ofthe parade, a special season ticket holder only event will be held inside American Airlines Center.The event will be broadcast on the AT&T Plaza HD big-screen TV.
It should be outside...

You'd think they would've came out swinging after this player intro. C-Murder is HAM
If it were Sacramento, that place would've been ROCKING
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just a random thought at 1:41 am PST.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom