Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

this guy JET.
laugh.gif
when he looked at the camera I losted it.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Mavs have beaten Miami playing both styles - grind-it-out, physical, low-scoring, and their own preferred style - high octane offense. Miami lost this game when they stopped playing defense and were content to let it get into a shootout in the 1st half IMO. That's the type of games the Mavs want to play

Mavs have beaten Miami playing both styles - grind-it-out, physical, low-scoring, and their own preferred style - high octane offense. Miami lost this game when they stopped playing defense and were content to let it get into a shootout in the 1st half IMO. That's the type of games the Mavs want to play

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Man I swear the Mavs fans been crying wolf all night and then the Zebra fades in the Mavs favor when its Tyson Chandler vs LEBRON (The GOLDEN CHILD mind you) and all the sudden the refs are not on the mind.
roll.gif

HUGE call goes against the #1 selling jersey in the game, and I bet yall will be back on the refs as soon as the next game starts.
laugh.gif
Too ridiculous man.
laugh.gif

Play started below the defensive box which negates the charge circle, but I still think Dallas has been getting the benefit of the whistle all series. More than anything, I can't get over how many over the back and loose ball fouls they keep getting on rebounding action.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Man I swear the Mavs fans been crying wolf all night and then the Zebra fades in the Mavs favor when its Tyson Chandler vs LEBRON (The GOLDEN CHILD mind you) and all the sudden the refs are not on the mind.
roll.gif

HUGE call goes against the #1 selling jersey in the game, and I bet yall will be back on the refs as soon as the next game starts.
laugh.gif
Too ridiculous man.
laugh.gif

Play started below the defensive box which negates the charge circle, but I still think Dallas has been getting the benefit of the whistle all series. More than anything, I can't get over how many over the back and loose ball fouls they keep getting on rebounding action.

Back
Top Bottom