Official 2011 NFL Draft Thead Vol. Lions winning.... Niners losing...

Originally Posted by Durden7

Originally Posted by youngmoney

Originally Posted by Durden7

Alright, bad word choice.  By out the door I mean on the downside of his career.  The end was in sight. Maybe not according to Favre, but the Packers organization certainly felt that way.  I dont think the Colts management feels as though Manning is close to being done.
yet he had his best statistical season of his career in 2009
And....
buttons on your underwear

Today just caused a shift in all the Mocks...........

There's 9 days for somebody to get ahold of that kid and change his mind. 

Carolina.........they let it out day after the season they would take Luck, should they have kept a lid on that?  Should they have waited to say something, hoping maybe he would come out?  I don't know if this influenced him at all, but one wonders. 

Today just caused a shift in all the Mocks...........

There's 9 days for somebody to get ahold of that kid and change his mind. 

Carolina.........they let it out day after the season they would take Luck, should they have kept a lid on that?  Should they have waited to say something, hoping maybe he would come out?  I don't know if this influenced him at all, but one wonders. 

what's this mean about harbaugh? friend brought that up. would he stay if harbaugh wasn't? seems like it's academics motivating him to stay, but still, gotta wonder.

what's this mean about harbaugh? friend brought that up. would he stay if harbaugh wasn't? seems like it's academics motivating him to stay, but still, gotta wonder.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

I hope Harbaugh stays and Joe Paterno retires after 2011 and we throw all kinds of $$$ his way 

I hope Harbaugh stays and Joe Paterno retires after 2011 and we throw all kinds of $$$ his way 

Originally Posted by CP1708

best hands in the game wrote:
Yeah Marley, Romo for Nnamdi.  Sure. 

laugh.gif

Definitely not marley.

Originally Posted by swizzc

Originally Posted by dreClark

No way Devine drops to the 4th rd if healthy. That's out of the question. HC's/OC's see what a player like Woodhead, McCluster, Sproles, Washington, etc can change the game and immediately flip field position and Devine is in the exact same mold.
exactly.  i mean ted ginn was the #7 pick for christ sake.
just HAD to bring that up.....
mad.gif

Originally Posted by swizzc

Originally Posted by dreClark

No way Devine drops to the 4th rd if healthy. That's out of the question. HC's/OC's see what a player like Woodhead, McCluster, Sproles, Washington, etc can change the game and immediately flip field position and Devine is in the exact same mold.
exactly.  i mean ted ginn was the #7 pick for christ sake.
just HAD to bring that up.....
mad.gif

dolphins wont stay at 15. theyll probably trade and drop down. pick up a second rounder.

no one in the middle of the pack that would immediate help anyway.

dolphins wont stay at 15. theyll probably trade and drop down. pick up a second rounder.

no one in the middle of the pack that would immediate help anyway.

It means nothing. Harbaugh is gone.

It means nothing. Harbaugh is gone.

New Names to add to the declared list:

Julio Jones 

Darren Evans

Muhammad Wilkerson (Temple)

JJ Watt (Wisconsin)

Thomas Keiser (Stanford) 

Mark Ingram

Marcel Dareus 

Ryan Mallett 

Janoris Jenkins 

Rahim Moore

John Clay

Tyler Sash

Robert Sands

Dion Lewis

New Names to add to the declared list:

Julio Jones 

Darren Evans

Muhammad Wilkerson (Temple)

JJ Watt (Wisconsin)

Thomas Keiser (Stanford) 

Mark Ingram

Marcel Dareus 

Ryan Mallett 

Janoris Jenkins 

Rahim Moore

John Clay

Tyler Sash

Robert Sands

Dion Lewis

anyone see this?

SI_PeterKing Peter King
Elway tells me "at this time'' he doesn't think Tebow's a good NFL quarterback. I said on NBC that if McD gets job in spot that needs QB ...
SI_PeterKing Peter King
... I would expect that team could pursue Tebow. Now, no player trades can happen in a lockout. So without new CBA, Tebow can't be dealt.

Hmm....

anyone see this?

SI_PeterKing Peter King
Elway tells me "at this time'' he doesn't think Tebow's a good NFL quarterback. I said on NBC that if McD gets job in spot that needs QB ...
SI_PeterKing Peter King
... I would expect that team could pursue Tebow. Now, no player trades can happen in a lockout. So without new CBA, Tebow can't be dealt.

Hmm....

Back
Top Bottom