Official 2011 NFL Draft Thead Vol. Lions winning.... Niners losing...

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I want YOUR guy's draft predictions or Mocks.... [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]why?[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]because i'm at work thinking about football and want to read/talk about it some more.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]here is mine:[/color]
Spoiler [+]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]1. Cam will not be the first pick, he will go to the bills.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]2. Dolphins will trade down at least once, they will pick up Pouncey.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]3. with trades and all, there will be 4 QBs taken in the first round total.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]4. Patriots will trade down.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]5. this will be the first year that the ******** will have a decent draft under their owner.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]6. JJ Watt, Brooks Reed and Jimmy Smith will be first round steals, they will be some beasts.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]7. Allen Bailey, Brandon Harris, Greg Little, Leonard Hankerson, Mason Foster, Jaquizz Rodgers, Jordan Cameron, DJ Williams, Derrick Locke, Titus Young, Jerrel Jernigan and Demarco Muarry will be the later rounds beasts.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]8. Ryan Mallet will be the best QB out of this draft. He will also be the Ben Roethlisberger pt. 2 of the league.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]9. The Raiders will find some way to draft Van **** from the U.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]10. I will break something if the dolphins do anything stupid. like trade up, reach, or draft someone i really don't like. ex: Mark Ingram. It will be a dark day in my home, that's for sure.[/color]

Originally Posted by im that one

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I want YOUR guy's draft predictions or Mocks.... [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]because i'm at work thinking about football and want to read/talk about it some more.[/color]

Spoiler [+]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]1. Cam will not be the first pick, he will go to the bills.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]2. Dolphins will trade down at least once, they will pick up Pouncey.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]3. with trades and all, there will be 4 QBs taken in the first round total.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]5. this will be the first year that the ******** will have a decent draft under their owner.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]6. JJ Watt, Brooks Reed and Jimmy Smith will be first round steals, they will be some beasts.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]7. Allen Bailey, Brandon Harris, Greg Little, Leonard Hankerson, Mason Foster, Jaquizz Rodgers, Jordan Cameron, DJ Williams, Derrick Locke, Titus Young, Jerrel Jernigan and Demarco Muarry will be the later rounds beasts.[/color]
8. Ryan Mallet will be the best QB out of this draft. He will also be the Ben Roethlisberger pt. 2 of the league.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]9. The Raiders will find some way to draft Van **** from the U.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]10. I will break something if the dolphins do anything stupid. like trade up, reach, or draft someone i really don't like. ex: Mark Ingram. It will be a dark day in my home, that's for sure.[/color]
This is the second time I have heard someone compare Ryan Mallet to Ben and it does not make sense. Mallet wishes he had Ben's mobility or composure in crunch time.

Spoiler [+]
8. Ryan Mallet will be the best QB out of this draft. He will also be the Ben Roethlisberger pt. 2 of the league.
This is the second time I have heard someone compare Ryan Mallet to Ben and it does not make sense. Mallet wishes he had Ben's mobility or composure in crunch time.

My 10:

1. Car - Cam
2. Den - Dareus
3. Buff - Bills take the best player available: PP
4. Cin - Julio/Green
5. Ari - Von Miller
6. Cle - Julio/Green
7. SF - Prince Amu.
8. Ten - Fairley / Gabbert
9. Dal - Tyron Smith
10. Wash - If no Gabbert, then Quinn and draft Ponder/Dalton in 2nd round

My 10:

1. Car - Cam
2. Den - Dareus
3. Buff - Bills take the best player available: PP
4. Cin - Julio/Green
5. Ari - Von Miller
6. Cle - Julio/Green
7. SF - Prince Amu.
8. Ten - Fairley / Gabbert
9. Dal - Tyron Smith
10. Wash - If no Gabbert, then Quinn and draft Ponder/Dalton in 2nd round

Originally Posted by Hazat50

Spoiler [+]

Whoever passes on Mallet will regret it

Spoiler [+]

Originally Posted by dreClark

Define 'later rounds'

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]wrong wording.... anything after the first.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]no man. I'm not comparing Mallet to Ben in his play style at all. They are actually nothing alike Playing wise. I meant Ben pt. 2 in terms of off the field stuff. Strip Clubs, Trouble with the Law, etc. Especially if he Does end up in Miami.... boy is gonna have a Hell of a time.[/color] [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]and Is he Mobile, No.... he doesn't have to be, he has really good feet in the pocket. The guy is a gamer.... His off field stuff is what it is, i really think people are missin on this cat. Numbers don't lie. Everything got steadily better, comp %, yards, TDs ints stayed low. The guy is a winner and his composure is in question? The games he lost.... #7 auburn, they put up 65. he can't control their defense nor the hit to the head. #1 alabama, probably his worst game, over 300 yards, 1 td and 3 picks against a good defense. it happens. and the bowl game #6 buckeyes ( i hate ohio state ). To say he has no composure in crunch time don't agree with that at all.[/color]
frankl1001 wrote:

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I agree with this. [/color]

Define 'later rounds'

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]no man. I'm not comparing Mallet to Ben in his play style at all. They are actually nothing alike Playing wise. I meant Ben pt. 2 in terms of off the field stuff. Strip Clubs, Trouble with the Law, etc. Especially if he Does end up in Miami.... boy is gonna have a Hell of a time.[/color] [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]and Is he Mobile, No.... he doesn't have to be, he has really good feet in the pocket. The guy is a gamer.... His off field stuff is what it is, i really think people are missin on this cat. Numbers don't lie. Everything got steadily better, comp %, yards, TDs ints stayed low. The guy is a winner and his composure is in question? The games he lost.... #7 auburn, they put up 65. he can't control their defense nor the hit to the head. #1 alabama, probably his worst game, over 300 yards, 1 td and 3 picks against a good defense. it happens. and the bowl game #6 buckeyes ( i hate ohio state ). To say he has no composure in crunch time don't agree with that at all.[/color]
frankl1001 wrote:

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I agree with this. [/color]

Son he's about to get in a lot more trouble than Ben if he ends up in Miami and keeps that habit up..
But I really like him as a player, leader and everything else on-field related.

Son he's about to get in a lot more trouble than Ben if he ends up in Miami and keeps that habit up..

Define 'later rounds'

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]no man. I'm not comparing Mallet to Ben in his play style at all. They are actually nothing alike Playing wise. I meant Ben pt. 2 in terms of off the field stuff. Strip Clubs, Trouble with the Law, etc. Especially if he Does end up in Miami.... boy is gonna have a Hell of a time.[/color]
roll.gif
I completely misunderstood that. I wish KC Joyner understood that too.

Define 'later rounds'

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]no man. I'm not comparing Mallet to Ben in his play style at all. They are actually nothing alike Playing wise. I meant Ben pt. 2 in terms of off the field stuff. Strip Clubs, Trouble with the Law, etc. Especially if he Does end up in Miami.... boy is gonna have a Hell of a time.[/color]
roll.gif
I completely misunderstood that. I wish KC Joyner understood that too.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I fully agree with ALL of this and is exactly what I am saying.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]EVERY Player and EVERY coach he has ever had Praises him for who he is in the locker room and on the field. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]IF he can get things locked up off the field.... I see nothing but upside with him. And give him Brandon Marshall, Devone Bess, and Brian Hartline who don't give a Fu-- and will go catch everything. Plus whatever speedster they will be bringing in. Weapons man. Add whatever RBs and TE the pick up as well. This guy could be vicious. I'm anxious to see this draft and how things up fold.[/color]

Originally Posted by Buc Em

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I fully agree with ALL of this and is exactly what I am saying.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]EVERY Player and EVERY coach he has ever had Praises him for who he is in the locker room and on the field. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]IF he can get things locked up off the field.... I see nothing but upside with him. And give him Brandon Marshall, Devone Bess, and Brian Hartline who don't give a Fu-- and will go catch everything. Plus whatever speedster they will be bringing in. Weapons man. Add whatever RBs and TE the pick up as well. This guy could be vicious. I'm anxious to see this draft and how things up fold.[/color]

^ saying the Patriots will trade down is like saying the Sky is Blue, Rain is wet, grass is green, its a known fact, which makes watching the draft so painful, but ends up being rewarding in September

^ saying the Patriots will trade down is like saying the Sky is Blue, Rain is wet, grass is green, its a known fact, which makes watching the draft so painful, but ends up being rewarding in September

lol I love ppl startin to recognize hartline as legit... Used to ball wit this cat n my grandpas driveway... He was fast as all hell
laugh.gif
he broke his leg n hs came back n like a cpl months n proceeded to still beast n track and football... He shoulda went to mckinley n hed be an even better talent imo but he wasnt bout that life lol went to the suburban school n glen oak

lol I love ppl startin to recognize hartline as legit... Used to ball wit this cat n my grandpas driveway... He was fast as all hell
laugh.gif
he broke his leg n hs came back n like a cpl months n proceeded to still beast n track and football... He shoulda went to mckinley n hed be an even better talent imo but he wasnt bout that life lol went to the suburban school n glen oak

Back
Top Bottom