pimp.gif
�

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Indeed!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Friend made that video, but its great seeing World Series Giants gear everywhere at home in SF and at school in Santa Cruz!
eek.gif
happy.gif

Cutting ties with Zito? If only the 49er's would cut ties with Alex Smith.

Cutting ties with Zito? If only the 49er's would cut ties with Alex Smith.

[h2]AMENDED: Barry Zito reacts to report that he’s on thin ice[/h2]
Posted by Andrew Baggarly on March 2nd, 2011 at 1:47 pm | Categorized as Uncategorized

Let me start out with a huge mea culpa. In the initial post, which was up for less than 15 minutes, I wrote that Zito questioned his relationship with Bruce Bochy, saying, “I thought Bruce and I had a good relationship.â€

[h2]AMENDED: Barry Zito reacts to report that he’s on thin ice[/h2]
Posted by Andrew Baggarly on March 2nd, 2011 at 1:47 pm | Categorized as Uncategorized

Let me start out with a huge mea culpa. In the initial post, which was up for less than 15 minutes, I wrote that Zito questioned his relationship with Bruce Bochy, saying, “I thought Bruce and I had a good relationship.â€

This better wake Zito up then. I really don't care if he's offended. He hasn't produced the numbers that everyone expected him to. WAKE UP ZITO.

This better wake Zito up then. I really don't care if he's offended. He hasn't produced the numbers that everyone expected him to. WAKE UP ZITO.

Zito was most upset with the article’s contention that his work ethic and physical readiness have slipped.  â€œThe thing about being out of shape, I have no idea who his sources are. Nobody I’ve talked to — trainers, strength coaches, the coaching staff — they’ve never heard anything about that. It’s unfortunate, but it’s the nature of the business.â€

Zito was most upset with the article’s contention that his work ethic and physical readiness have slipped.  â€œThe thing about being out of shape, I have no idea who his sources are. Nobody I’ve talked to — trainers, strength coaches, the coaching staff — they’ve never heard anything about that. It’s unfortunate, but it’s the nature of the business.â€

Originally Posted by Tim Lincecum

Zito had an encouraging outing today.

He went 3 innings, 2 hits, 1 earned run, 1 walk and 2 ks.
Very encouraging. Hopefully this is something good in the making?

Originally Posted by Tim Lincecum

Zito had an encouraging outing today.

He went 3 innings, 2 hits, 1 earned run, 1 walk and 2 ks.
Very encouraging. Hopefully this is something good in the making?

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

6-0 today.
pimp.gif

You guys made 4 errors.
sick.gif
Yeah, but 7-3 > 3-4. JK
4 errors does not look good at all. But hey, it's spring training. 

I'm excited that Matsui is in Oakland. I do hope the A's do well this year.

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

6-0 today.
pimp.gif

You guys made 4 errors.
sick.gif
Yeah, but 7-3 > 3-4. JK
4 errors does not look good at all. But hey, it's spring training. 

I'm excited that Matsui is in Oakland. I do hope the A's do well this year.

Back
Top Bottom