Official 2011 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (86-76) 2nd Place in NL West

Isnt it like 90 bucks? Im cool. Surprised its not sold out yet. Buster Posey's signing sold out last season in like an hour.

Isnt it like 90 bucks? Im cool. Surprised its not sold out yet. Buster Posey's signing sold out last season in like an hour.

Giants Back on TV
pimp.gif

Excited to watch baseball tonight. Hopefully we get to see the Sanchez pitch good innings and see Belt get some quality at-bats.

Excited to watch baseball tonight. Hopefully we get to see the Sanchez pitch good innings and see Belt get some quality at-bats.

I don't care what anyone says, Pablo Sandoval looks like a completely different person and player as compared to last year.

Good win Giants. Cody Ross' swing to drive in the two runs was nice.

I don't care what anyone says, Pablo Sandoval looks like a completely different person and player as compared to last year.

Good win Giants. Cody Ross' swing to drive in the two runs was nice.

Whose saying otherwise about Pablo?
He clearly handled this the right way given his lack of post season play...

Like I mentioned above at some point:
We get anything out if DeRosa and Pablo this year, we'll be a lot better offensively than last year...and a bit deeper. Plus the ace in the hole could be Belt.

Whose saying otherwise about Pablo?
He clearly handled this the right way given his lack of post season play...

Like I mentioned above at some point:
We get anything out if DeRosa and Pablo this year, we'll be a lot better offensively than last year...and a bit deeper. Plus the ace in the hole could be Belt.

Back
Top Bottom