Official 2011 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (86-76) 2nd Place in NL West

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Crap. I wanted to play. I always miss out on the baseball league. Haha.

Paul Is On Tilt if we can find one more person, I vote to let that person + LiveMyReality in the fantasy league, and we redo the draft order.  Obviously I dont have a great pick, but Id rather have a 12 team league than a 10.

Just my 2 cents...

is this for money or fun?

fun-- I'll be the 12th.
laugh.gif

I am being completely honest when I say that I would have been down to redo the draft order to include LiveMyReality and NTL even if I had the #1 pick. Obviously I think it should be up to a vote since the draft order was done already, but I would like to see these guys included as well as play in a 12 team league instead of a 10.

I am being completely honest when I say that I would have been down to redo the draft order to include LiveMyReality and NTL even if I had the #1 pick. Obviously I think it should be up to a vote since the draft order was done already, but I would like to see these guys included as well as play in a 12 team league instead of a 10.

yea id be down,

also if you guys havent donated, click on the banner and do so if you can.

yea id be down,

also if you guys havent donated, click on the banner and do so if you can.

I'm down to re-do the draft order to include 2 more teams if that's cool with the rest of the league. It's not a big deal with me. Of course we would have to have the majority of the league (>5 people) agree to it. But hey, we already have dland, GSDOUBLEU, FRANCHISE, and me down. Just need 2 more people to agree to it and we'll have a 12 team league.

GSD, we're going to start the draft in a couple days. I was hoping sometime this week. Looks like we're almost there. I was looking for a few people to make it a 12 team league and then I ended up settling for a 10 team league. Now that we have found a couple more players, we just have to vote on including them and then reset the draft order and then we'll start the draft whenever NTL is ready with the spreadsheet.

* Reminder for everyone in the league to sign up for a Gmail account if you don't have one. *

I'm down to re-do the draft order to include 2 more teams if that's cool with the rest of the league. It's not a big deal with me. Of course we would have to have the majority of the league (>5 people) agree to it. But hey, we already have dland, GSDOUBLEU, FRANCHISE, and me down. Just need 2 more people to agree to it and we'll have a 12 team league.

GSD, we're going to start the draft in a couple days. I was hoping sometime this week. Looks like we're almost there. I was looking for a few people to make it a 12 team league and then I ended up settling for a 10 team league. Now that we have found a couple more players, we just have to vote on including them and then reset the draft order and then we'll start the draft whenever NTL is ready with the spreadsheet.

* Reminder for everyone in the league to sign up for a Gmail account if you don't have one. *

So official, Paul
laugh.gif

First I was like 

20091103_prokhorov_250x375.jpg

...and then I saw it was reverse draft order 

mikhail-prokhorov.jpg

So official, Paul
laugh.gif

First I was like 

mikhail-prokhorov.jpg

Originally Posted by Burn916

So official, Paul
laugh.gif

First I was like 

mikhail-prokhorov.jpg
laugh.gif

Hmm, that's weird. People tend to like the end of snake draft order anyway.
laugh.gif

Personally, I prefer somewhere in the middle.

So Burn, you down to let a couple more players enter the league and doing the draft order again?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Burn916

So official, Paul
laugh.gif

First I was like 

mikhail-prokhorov.jpg
laugh.gif

Hmm, that's weird. People tend to like the end of snake draft order anyway.
laugh.gif

Personally, I prefer somewhere in the middle.

So Burn, you down to let a couple more players enter the league and doing the draft order again?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom